Ch.2

~ Terrence P.O.V ~

I was in the grocery store food shopping when I saw that bad ass chick from my club. I was trying fuck lil mama but she seem like she more then a fuck ! Shidd she look like wifey material but you neva know. What was her name..!? Paris ? Thats it. She had a lil boy with her so im guess thats her lil brother. I walked over to where she was. She was getting a case of sodas. Paris right,I asked? Yeahh and you are,she questioned? Terrence the owner of Kush,I said. Ohh yeahh wassup,she said. Mommyy I want cereal,the lil boy said. I looked at the boy and he look exactly like her. This your son,I asked? Yeah problem,she asked? Naw so I was wondering would you go on a date with me on next Friday,I asked? I cant im throwing a birthday party for him next friday,she said. How old you turning lil man,I asked him. Two,he said holding 2 fingers up. Paris smiled. Let me see your phone,I asked? For what,she asked? Just give it to me,I said. She handed me her unlocked phone and I put my number in it. I put myself under BigDaddyTerrence. Here,I said. Paris,a male said walking up to us with some girl. Jay get the fuck away from me,Paris said starting to walk off but he grabbed her. Hold up I wouldnt do that if I was you,I said getting in between them. Nigga who is you? Paris you fucking this nigga around my kid,the dude said. So this is her babydaddy. Baby do mommy a huge favor and close your eyes,Paris said. She stepped around me. She pulled her blade out and put it to his neck. Nigga dont you ever put your hands on me ever again ! Especially infront of my son ! Now I want you to walk away with the bitch you cheated on me wif and stay out of my life and your son life cause you just a bitch ass nigga that cant step up to the plate and take care of our chid ,Paris said. Damnn lil mama handle hers !

~Paris P.O.V~

Jay and the ugly bitch walked away. Baby you can open your eyes,I said. Mommy I Luv U,my son said. Love you too baby,I said. So can I bring my lil sister to his bday party she 3,he asked? Sure or are you just using your lil sister to get close to me,I said. Both,he said boldly. I smiled. Here,I said giving him an invitation. Thanks,he said. No problem but I have to go,I said. Ite see you around,he said. I nodded then walked off.

"At Home"

Bitchh where you at,Angel said coming through my front door. Kitchen and watch your mouth Jionni here,I yelled ! God Mommyyy,Jionni yelled running towards Angel. Hey,she said picking him up. What you cooking,she asked? Steak,mash potatoes and string beans with brownies,I said. Damn but I brought that free Ciroc bottle for us to drink,she said. Ohh ite but since we on that I saw the owner of Kush today,I said. Where at,she asked? In the grocery store,I said. What was you doing there,she asked? Food shopping duhhh,I said. Tell me everything,she said paying attention to me. After telling her everything we ate dinner. Ite Jionni its time for bed,I said turning the tv off. But mommy Im not sleepy,he said. Jionni go to bed,I said. He started pouting and I just gave in. Finee but you not playing with no toys you can only watch tv til u fall asleep,I said. Okay,he said. I turned his tv back on and went downstairs. Turn Up time,Angel said.

~Terrence P.O.V ~

It was 10:30 and I was debating on texting Paris or not. She could be sleep but then she could be up,I thought.

: Text Mode :

Me:Wassup Ma
ParisSexyAss:Who Dis?
Me:BigDaddyTerrence
ParisSexyAss:Boy You Aint Nobody Daddy
Me:Im Ur Daddy ;)
ParisSexyAss:Nigga Get Out Of Here Wif That Bs
Me:Lmao ! Why You Still Up ?
ParisSexyAss:Enjoying The Free Ciroc You Gave Us
Me:Us ?
ParisSexyAss: Me And My Bestie Angel
Me:Ohh Enjoy But GoodNightt Nigga Need Sum Zzz
ParisSexyAss: GoodNightt

: Text Mode Over :