Ch.3

~Terrence ~

What time we leaving,Ashley my lil sis asked ? Ashley it dont start til 3 and its only 1:30,I said. Well im ready to go now,she said bouta have a fit. Im not bouta lie her fits be funny ass hell. Ashley if you start a fit ima make ur ass stay with mama while I go to the party and eat cake and ice cream and not bring you none,I said. Fineee but lets gooo,she said grabbing my hand. Ashley I gotta get dress and you do too,I said lookin at her pjs. Fineeee be ready by 2:30,she said running upstairs. I went to my room and took my shower hopefully Ashley did too cuz her lil ass take forever ina shower. I got out the shower and put on my boxers and a white t-shirt,black levi's, black denim slim fit chambray shirt and my white Jordan 13's. I put my silver chain on and my diamond watch. Ready,Ashley said running in my room. She had on some black shorts,white tank top,a red button up shirt but unbutton and her bred 11's. You brush your teeth,I asked? Yes,she said showin me her teeth. You do mouthwash,I asked? Yess geeshh,she said. Her hair was in a bun and she had her diamond studs in. Ite lets go,I said grabbin my things.

~Paris ~

So people started coming for the party. The theme was carnival so we had cotton candy,popcorn,some rides and more things. I been settin up for like a week and it drove me crazy but anything for my lil man. I had on a black woven jumpsuit mesh front and back yoke jumpsuit,red classic Vans. My hair was in a bun showing my black hoop earrings and I had on red lipstick. My doorbell had rung and I went to go open it. Bitch why tf u aint use ur key or go around back,I said to Angel. Idk but where my godson,she asked coming inside. He outside probably on the ferris wheel,I said closin the door until somebody stopped me. I opened the door back up and there stood Terrence and his lil sister. Hey ma you look beautiful,he said with a smile. Hey and thanks,I said. Hi im Ashley,she spoke. Hi Ashley Im Paris,I said. Momm,Jionni ran over to me. Baby I want you to met Ashley and Ashley this is my son Jionni,I said. Hi,he said. Hi and happy birthday,she said. Mom can I get cotton candy before I eat,he asked? Sure as long as you take Ashley only if thats okay wif Terrence,I said lookin at him. He nodded and they ran off into the backyard. Can you help me set the food up plz,I asked? Sure,he said. We set everything up and started talking. Everything was goin good until Jay walked in. Im surprised that bitch wasnt with him. Here comes trouble,I said rollin my eyes. Keep calm ma,Terrence said laughing. Paris why tf this nigga here,Jay asked? Cuz he is so why u trippin,I said. Cuz I dont want him around my son,he said. Nigga u here for ur son not clockin who im talkin to and shidd like go somewhere wif that,I said. Whatever where my son at,he asked? Backyard running around,I said. He walked off. Babyy,my mother yelled ! Yes ma,I said. Im takin Jionni to my house tonight,she yelled! Okay,I yelled ! I need you to pack his bag,she yelled ! Kk,I said. I pulled Terrence upstairs with me. Damn ma I love the view,he said laughing. I punched him in his arm. Ouchhh,he said rubbin his arm. Awww is the lil boy hurttt,I said. I aint no lil boy aint nuffin on me lil ma,he said with a smirk. You sure about that,I said with a smirk. He took my hand and place it on his member and my smirk quickly faded. He busted out laughing. Shut up,I said. Point proven,he said. I packed Jionni things and put the bag downstairs. The party was nearly over so I started cleaning.

~Terrence~

Im gone baby mother,that nigga said to Paris. He tried to give her a hug but she pushed his ass away. Bye Mommy,Jionni said running up to her huggin and kissin her. Byee baby be good for me,She said putting him down. Okay and byee Terrence,he said running to give me some dap. Bye Ashley,he said giving Ashley a hug. Damn your father get no bye Jionni,that nigga said. Ohh bye dadd,he said hugging him but no kisses. Brother im sleepy,Ashley said. Ite we leave when im done helping clean,I said. Okay she said layin down on the couch. Everybody had left and it was only Paris,Ashley and I. Hey wanna ride with me to drop her off,I asked? Sure let me grab my phone,She said running upstairs then running back down. Ready,she said.

~Paris~

After we dropped Ashley off we went to a local park and sat on the table. So tell me about yourself,I asked ? Shidd basically im a chill ass person,im 21,like to smoke, got my own club thats basically it,he said pulling a blunt out & lightin it. What about you,he asked ? I took the blunt frm him & inhaled that shit then blew it out & passed it back to him. Well im 21,got a 2 yr old son, work at MAC Cosmetics & a pretty chill person,I said. How did u end up with Jionni's dad,Terrence asked ? We was a high school couple. I was so in love with him. He was caring and sweet til I got pregnant with Jionni. I always assumed he was cheating but neva had proof til I walked in on him the night we 1st met at ur club, I said. Ohh but Jionni a cool kid,Terrence said. Yeahh he is,I said smiling. Stand up,he said. I stood up and he put me directly infront of him. How many tattoos u got,he asked ? Shid bout 4 of em,I said. I see u shawty,he said laughing. Look ima keep it 100 im also a stripper at King Of Diamonds,I said nervous. Why,he asked ? For me to attend trade school for make up & to take care of Jionni,I said. I respect that but did u ever fuck one of those niggas in there for money,he asked ? Nahh, i said. What about sucked or handjob,he asked? Noo I only dance,I said. Ohh ite then we cool,he said. After that we went to my house and watched movies.