Ch.5

"Morning"

~Ricardo~

Man yall nigga feeling Angel... Like its something about her. I gotta feelin she wifey material. Wait Wtf Am I Thinkin ... !? We Dont Love These Hoes ! But then she not a hoe . Anywaysss I was just layin in bed while Angel was still sleep. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. Stop fuckin staring at me,she spoke still with her eyes closed. Nvm shesss not peaceful... Shesss evilllll ! Rude or naww, I said. Naww im the nicest girl u will ever meet,she said with a big smile. Girllll plz and go brush ur teeth cuz ur breath stink boo,I said laughin. She punched me in my arm and then after that we started play fightin.

~Paris~

I woke up this this morning with arms wrapped around my waist. At 1st I thought who tf in my bed but then I remembered it was Terrence. His light snores filled the room. I had the urge to have sex since I aint do it in awhile. I quietly got out of bed without wakin him up and headed into my bathroom. I took my sex toy out my dresser and jumped on my counter. After I did that u should of already knew what happened
😉.

~Terrence~

I woke up this morning hopin to see Paris beautiful face but she wasnt in bed. I just laid there for like 3 more mins until I had to use the bathroom. Instead of knockin I just walked in. And let me tell u the site I saw made me rock hardd ! Like damnn ! Paris quickly jumped off the counter put her pants back on and put her toy up. You could of knocked nigga,she said walkin out the bathroom. Well a nigga had to pee but shawty u got a nigga rock harddd, I said. U betta take care of that,she said. I went to go take my piss while iguess Paris was feeling embarrass. Right when I left out the bathroom.. She walked in with her shower stuff.

~Carlos~

Niggaa slept good as hell on this couch ! Like her shidd comfy ! As I was gettin up Terrence & Ricardo was comin down. Wassup Niggas,I yelled dappin them up. Wassupp,they both said. Yo im feeling ole girl,Ricardo said. Shidd we kno yall was takin glances at each other every sec,Terrence said. I laughed. Stfu anyway u tell old girl bout how u the biggest kingpin in Miami, Ricardo asked ?

~Paris~

I got out the shower and Angel was sittin on my bed. Heyy Boo,I said. Booo OMG I Like Ricardo,She Said Semi Yellin. I know I saw yall takin glances at each other yesterday,I said puttin lotion on my body. So wassup with u and Terrence,she asked ? Nun really he cute or whatever... Oh and he walked in on me in the bathroom while I was pleasurin myself,I said laughin now that I think bout it. Damnn did he get hard,she asked ? Rock Hard Boo,I said laughing. She busted out laughing too. I got finish gettin dress the headed down my step over hearing the boys. Stfu so did u tell old girl bout how u the biggest kingpin in Miami,Ricardo asked ? I looked at Angel & she looked shocked too. Nahh idk when ima tell her,Terrence said. U betta tell her now before she find out frm the streets,Carlos said. To late I just heard everything,I said walking downstairs. Everybody got quiet. Look Paris I didnt mean for u to find out this way,Terrence said. I rolled my eyes. Look I gotta get ready for work so yall gotta go,I said. Its only 11,Carlos said. I have another job at MAC,I said going upstairs to put on my work clothes.

~Terrence~

Everybody left except me. Paris came downstairs & let me tell u she looked gooddd. Why u still here,she asked ? Look can we just talk ma plz,I said. My name is not ma its Paris incase u forgot & I dont got time to talk ima be late for work,she said grabbing her car key and purse. Look I be back later when u get off and we can talk about this,I said walking out before her.

~Paris~

Tbh I really dont feel like talking to Terrence right now. Cuz how in the hell u aint goin tell me u the biggest kingpin in Miami like ughh ! Am I overreacting ?? Should I just let him explain ?? Should I just drop him ?? Ughh idk what to do ! I clocked at my job & got to selling make-up. The MAC store always packed & I hate that sometimes but I dont complain about the money.