Chapter Two

Sometimes things go wrong real fast. Like today, I went shopping with Noel Cates (pronounced: Nole not No-Elle) and Martha George, they are pretty much my only friends but if I told them about Sammie's house they wouldn't get it...Martha had "problems" with Sammie Hills and Noel just didn't like girls that walked around school wearing a different designer bag each day.

Anyways Noel's parents are REALLY overprotective and strongly religious. They won't let her wear any type of skirt that fell above her knees or any shirts that were lower than her collar bone. Martha was the opposite, she was...bigger, but wore tops that were to small and had pictures of kittens and birds and puppies on them. Martha's parents drove us to the West Shore Mall; the one Sammie hangs out at. It was one designer store after another. Whoop-de-doo.

Martha's mom stopped at the big mall doors. We all stepped out of the minivan as Martha sunk her teeth in her 4th Twix bar. I would usually go ahead and ask Martha if she had an extra candy bar, but I had this weird feeling that I didn't need that, I was better than that...I had experienced being popular for once. "Gross Martha" I said, as we waddled passed Victoria's Secret, sneering at her. Did I seriously just SNEER? "Jeez Jordan, since when did you pick up Sammie Hills Syndrome!" Martha yelled as Noel cautiously took out her wallet.

"Hey Martha!" a voice shouted, Noel, Martha and I all glanced at a skinny brunette girl in Victoria's Secret, wearing nothing but a white see-through tank top revealing a red lacy bra underneath. Great, Savannah Parks. In back of her Ally and Lauren pointed and laughed at Martha, while Sammie pretended to be interested in blue thong but you could see her giggling. "Awe," Savannah said staring at Martha "I remember when you only had one stomach! Were your first words 'Oink'" Ally almost exploded with laughter.

"That...BITCH!" Martha said later right after she raced away. I bit my lip and put my hand on Martha's back. You can tell Martha's about to cry because her lower lip keeps quivering. "Martha," Noel started "You're not fat; I mean remember when Sammie used to have belly rolls?" "In, like, 3rd grade" I interrupted, Noel placed her finger to her lips and muttered "Shhh!" Martha stood up. "Jordan, if you’re going to keep defending Sammie Hills and her evil little group of bitches then just LEAVE! ’Kay? I'm done!" Martha shouted at me waggling her finger at me, but not in a joking way, that's just Martha George.

Suddenly my body froze up. If I had to leave where would I go? Sammie's group was probably still at Victoria's Secret but I was to chicken to go hang out with them. "Ok," I said "I'll just go hang out with Sammie Hills, you know!’Cause we're best friends," I yelled sarcastically (I had decided to take the jokey approach, but no one laughed). "C'mon Marth, where do you think I'm going to go!?" I ask. Martha fell silent and pouted her lips. "It's okay Jo, forgive and forget right?" Noel says putting her tiny hand on my shoulder, classic Noel. Martha pulled down her tight kitten shirt and looked at me, all she said was: "It's not like they even like you". IT’S NOT LIKE THEY EVEN LIKE YOU!? I actually went to SAMMIE HILLS' house! I wanted to yell at Martha but if I also wanted to keep my only friends I would just have to agree. "Yeah," I say forcing myself to chuckle "Yeah".

(A/N Yeaah it's Sammie Hills [Sasha Peiesterse or Ali on Pretty Little Liars] she's like perfect omfgg<3)