Chapter Nine

We sat at Banana-Rama like we usually do. Each sipping low-fat smoothies and eating sample chicken given out around the food court area. "So what's the plan?" super hottie Jaden Marx asked us cracking his knuckles like he does every five seconds. "Eww Jay" I say touching his arm. Sammie, Ally, Savannah and Lauren had all changed from their grungy sweats and makeup-less faces too miniskirts and they're usual black eyeliner, light pink eye shadow, bronzer, cherry red cheek tint and Pinkalicious Pink Lip-gloss. "Well," Ally started "Me and Sammie decided to do the bra thing" "The bra thing?" Jaden asked. I took up the convo. "Yeah, YOU'RE going to lead Amy into McClain’s, the dress store, tell her to try on one of the tube dresses" I looked at Sammie. "I tried on the pink one last week and it totally practically fell off!" I swear I saw Sammie wink and Jaden. "Then Lauren and I are going to sneak around the back of her and rip off her dress while JoJo here takes a picture and then...Hello Facebook!" Savannah sing-songs. Jaden smiled and then pointed to his group of friends; although Luke hadn't come I was still looking forward to meeting them.

"Me and the boys are going to wait for Amy at the doors" He said pulling Danny Dior and Michael Wellbush towards the doors. Ally giggled "I'm so excited guys!" Sammie rolled her eyes at Ally and then placed a hand on her hip "Here Amy comes". A tall curly-haired dirty blonde girl walked through the doors, Amy. Like usual she was wearing way too much makeup, she looked like a clown. Her too-tight pink tee shirt had 'Aeropostale' written across her boobs and just reached her belly button. Not to mention Amy was sporting a super short black miniskirt that showed her underwear...well it would've if she was wearing any.

Amy passed a group of Goth kids and walked to Jaden obviously swishing her butt as she walked. "Hey!" Jay shouted pulling Danny by his side. She winked and waved her hand flirting-like. They began talking but we couldn't really pick up the conversation. "So want to go try on some dresses, The Homecoming dance is coming up" we hear Jaden practically yell as he ran his hand through his spiky black hair. Amy nodded and followed the boys to McClain’s. We sat there for a few minutes and then caught up with them. When we entered the store Amy was already in the dressing room. "God Jaden, this dress is hot!" Amy said from inside the eggshell white changing stall. Me and Sammie had to cover each other’s mouths to keep ourselves from laughing hysterically.

The door swung open and Amy stepped out shimmying around in a blue tube dress, the sluttier one with see-through black lace going up each side. "No one wants to see HER ass" Sammie whispered to me as we giggled. Almost automatically Savannah and Lauren crept up slowly and snuck around in back of Amy. Amy smiled and stepped closer to Jay almost putting her boobs in his face. I felt for my camera inside my purse and took out my silver SONY Super-Shot 100. Almost at the same exact time Savannah and Ally grabbed Amy's dress and pulled it down. Amy shrieked holding it up so it couldn't go any further than her belly-button. I quickly snapped the camera when I noticed Amy was wearing a pink polka-dot bra and hanging over and under it were tissues. I even saw a sock fall out of one of the bra cups. "Omigawd!" Ally yelled standing next to me "Look who's the flat chested one now, bitch!" Ally cackles and throwing her arm around me. "And you really thought you and Jaden would stand a chance Hun?" Sammie spat. Tears welled up in Amy's eyes and she dashed away into a different section of the store ripping the dress away and pulling it over her "boobs". "Us: 1, Those pathetic wannabes: negative 2 after this and the Val thing this morning" Savannah said.

"Score!" I shout high-fiving Sammie. Jaden winked at Sammie- or was he winking at me? One of his friends, Danny Dior, came over to us. "Hey Sammie...and Hey Jordan!" He slung his arm around me- ME. "You got plan Friday Jo?" He said brushing away his brown hair (that flipped just PERFECTLY) and turning to me while walking us out of the store. I shrugged smiling. "Well how about you, me and some pizza at my place, Sammie and Jaden might come to...like a double date?" "You're asking me out?" I said raising my eyebrows. Danny winked...at me! My heart sped up like it did on those carnival rides. "Let's GOOOO Jo!" Sammie said raising her eyebrows obviously noticing me and Danny's flirting. Danny gave me a little waved as I walked off, Sammie pulling my arm.

(Gooooorgeous Zac Efron a.k.a Danny Dior ->)