Chapter Six

"I don't actually like red nail polish, but crimson goes great with my skin tone" Sammie admits laying on her stomach on Ally's pink bedroom rug. "What's the difference between red and crimson?" Lauren questions pulling at her red tank top and monkey pajama pants. "I don’t know" Ally says butting in and rolling her eyes but giggling at Sammie. Ally's house was pretty small, just a regular two story house with a VERY pink bedroom on the second floor. Lauren grabbed her phone and shoved it in my face.

"Oh my gawd! Read what Ashley wrote on Luke's wall" Lauren almost screams. I glance at Luke Maxwell's Facebook profile and at a light blue box with the name Ashley'SexyBitch King. 'OMFG' it read 'U lyke her? U lyke JORDAN PHILLIPS!?! I can NOT believe tht! But evry1 else is sayin tht'. "Uh, he so likes you JoJo" Savannah says suddenly acting sweet. "Yeah," Sammie agrees putting a spoonful of Chunky Monkey ice cream in her mouth "Ask him out!" I could almost feel my cheeks getting redder so I unruly shrug. Savannah snorts "Yeah right! Jordan and Luke?" "Shut up Savannah! I don’t think you’re the 'relationship expert', you haven't even had a relationship that has lasted longer than a week!" I catch myself saying. 'Oh my gawd,' I thought 'who was that!? I mean that didn't sound like me?' "OMG JoJo! You found your inner bitch! And bout the name Jordan Maxwell, ha! It sounds pretty cute!" Sammie laughs tossing her cell phone on Ally's bed and getting up off the floor. "Jeez Jordan" Savannah mutters covering her face with her hand.

Sammie Hills starts going through Ally's closet, pushing through some clothes while Ally got out her Laptop and logged onto her Facebook. "Hey does anyone know a girl named Amy Braun?" Lauren says reading off of the laptop "She commented on Ally's profile pic". "Yeah," I say climbing next to Lauren and Ally "She's some lamer girl that was going on and on about how she was popular". "That explains her bitchy comment" Lauren says showing me the laptop. Cute shirt, it read about her blue and grey striped Abercrombie top in the picture, but seriously your imaginary boobs don't fill it out. "Bitch!" I say as my jaw drops. "I know" Ally crosses her arms over her chest. Sammie comforts Ally as she heads back towards to bed where Ally, Lauren and I were all hanging out. "I can get her back" Sammie whispers with an evil little smile on her face. Sammie grabs the computer and sends a message to Jaden Marx through the little chat boxes.

Sammie'Loverofbubbles Hills: Hey Gimme ur password&email for ur Facebook!

Jaden Marx: Uh hey Sammie, but why?

Sammie'Loverofbubbles Hills: To get back at this bitch! Please?

Jaden Marx: Kay fine. The email is: JadenCalebM@yahoo.com and my password is: KillerJay12

Sammie'Loverofbubbles Hills: KillerJay? Wow. What a boy! And thx! :) Remember- I'm #1 one Karman Hottie so put that on your list babe!

Jaden Marx: Of course...you ALWAYS are.

Jaden logs off and so does Sammie, but she doesn't close the Facebook webpage. Instead she types in Jaden's email and password. We're all biting our nails as the screen loads. Finally Jaden's profile pops up and we exhale. Sammie, er Jaden, clicks onto Amy Braun's profile to send her a message. "Hey Amy, me and my friends TOTALLY think you’re a babe!" Sammie laughs and she types to Amy "Anyways, I saw you at lunch and I really think your hot...want to go out, possibly, sometime? Ha! Who am I kidding, of course you do! Meet me at the West Shore Mall this Tuesday after school. Me and some friends, who are totally into you, will be there. Bye babe".

"Oh my gawd! Sammie! I can NOT believe you did that!" Savannah chuckled pulling at the bed sheets. I laughed too, Amy Braun did deserve it after all...who does she think she is burning Ally like that!? "Kay, well, Jordan it's time for your complete makeover!" Sammie said, a giant smile plastered across her face "Sammie style". "Uh okay?" I said as Sammie pulled me off of the bed and steered me towards Ally's vanity.

Sammie plugged in the hair straightener and when it heated up she began to straighten my mousey brown hair. After straightening a few small pieces Sammie paused and looked at me. "No offense but this is going to take a lot of work, your obviously pretty though...we just need to bring it out" Sammie muttered. I licked my lips and looked into the silver-framed mirror. My silky brown hair was flat and stuck to my skull. I ran my hands through my hair and pushed it up with my fingertips to get more volume. "Ha! You remind me of Nikki- I mean the bitch, but you’re not a skanky bitchy hoe like her, your just pretty like her, and you kind of look like her minus the brown hair" Sammie smiles. Somehow being compared to the schools slut didn't make me happy, but Sammie called me pretty...twice! Sammie continued to straighten my poop brown, wavy, puffy hair.

Ally rummaged through her vanity table and her plastic makeup pouch. She pulled out a black eyeliner pencil and shoved it towards my eyes. I couldn't help but shut them. "C'mon Jo! It's just eyeliner! We ALL wear it!" Ally said smiling and shoving it at me again. I flinched away again but Ally got the liner closer and drew a line along the inner rim of my eye. She added some more makeup, the bristly brushes brushed against my skin. After she was done she stepped away and smiled, elbowing Sammie who had just gotten done straightening my hair. "Ally ouch! That actually hur- OMG Jordan! You look...hot!" Sammie said her jaw dropping.

I peered into the mirror slowly adjusting to the girl staring back. Her brown hair was straightened and looked ten times longer as it fell just passed her chest. Her eyes were lined with black and made them look squinted but dazzling; on her lids were a purply blue color and her mascara made her lashes look even longer. "She" was beautiful. I was beautiful. Savannah, who hadn't been talking much, and Lauren jumped up and down while they giggled. "JoJo," Savannah spoke "You looked pretty, and seriously 'Luke-Worthy'" I think Savannah might've winked at me but I could've been mistaking. Sammie grabbed her phone off of Ally's bed.

"Picture time girlies!" She shrieked. All 5 of us got into a crowd and posed. Ally puffed out her chest and butt and pursed her lips, Lauren stuck out her tongue and twirled a lock of her dirty blonde hair with her fingers, Savannah crouched down (just enough so you could see her boobs) and did a classy smile, Sammie went natural and put her hand on her hip, puffed up her cheeks and struck a peace sign with the other hand, while I awkwardly smiled and raised my eyebrows. Caa-Lackk! Sammie's phone echoed as she took the picture. After it saved to her phone she posted it on Facebook. The caption: The 5 Greatest Bitches You Will Ever Meet. Almost immediately people started to comment, because- well...It's Sammie Hills; chances are she has some little Facebook profile stalkers on her right now. "Whoa! Look at these!" Sammie shrieked pointing to the computer screen. The comments were mostly the same, but somehow Sammie just couldn't get enough compliments in the minds of these people. Ashley'SexyBitch King: Sammie your stunning! Who the hell is that brown hair fat girl? KareBear Dailey: Damn! Looking good Sammie Hills! Lol but seriously, who is that girl? Valerie "Val" Mays: Oh shut up Ash! She's not even fat! But who is that!? & Sammie you look PRETTY! Amanda'ZachLovin Johnson: Hey is that that one pretty girl from South Middletown High? I think my sis knows her! She's VERY popular! Cute pic Sammie, amaze shirt! "Omg Jord! You’re SO popular!" Ally says as she reads the computer. 'Its Jordan Phillips idiots, the NEW JoJo' Sammie types under the comments on the picture 'Get used to it girlies!'

(That bitchh over there is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, a famous Victoria's Secret Angel *gaah*, also playing Lauren Weatherly)