Chapter Eighteen

*Two Weeks Later*
Presleigh's POV
I woke up next to Hunter feeling weird. I was trying to figure out what was going on when I felt myself starting to throw up. I ran to the toilet and basically puked my guts out. As I was puking, I felt my hair being pulled out of my face and a hand rubbing my back. I assumed it was Hunter, but I honestly didn't care at this point. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked me as I sat down on the bathroom floor. I just groaned in response. As I was groaning, I began puking again, I turned to the toilet and continued with what I was doing before. After I was done, I told Hunter I was going to take a shower and he said he was going to go get breakfast. After my shower I ran to get Allie. "Allie!" I screamed running to her. "What!" she screamed back. "We're going to urgent care! Leggo!" "OK!" We took an uber to the nearest urgent care. "Why do we need to go urgent care?" she asked. "I was throwing up all morning and ummmmm... hunterandikindadiditandidontthinkheusedprotection," I said really fast. "YOU DID WHAT!" she exclaimed. "I know it's bad, but I don't know what happened!" I said putting my head down. "Hey, it's ok. We all make mistakes. Some worse than others but..." she said laughing. I laughed a little but then I got sad realizing what was most likely going on. "Allie, what if I'm pregnant?" I said shedding a tear. "OH MY YEEET" she screamed. She got lots of glares and she flipped them all off. I face palmed myself, groaning and questioning my choice in best friends. "Allie shut up. This is serious." She nodded. "You're right." We sat in the waiting room for about fifteen minutes before the nurse came out. "Miss Skyee?" We got up and followed the nurse back to a room. She asked for my symptoms and I told her about this morning. She handed me a pregnancy test and a water bottle and told me where the restroom was. I went to the bathroom, drank the water bottle, and peed on the stick. I walked back into the room and the nurse took the test from me. After ten minutes she had the results. "Presleigh, you"

Addy's Note:
Cliffhanger! Sorry for the short chapter but if I have time I'll update again tonight. I have five days left of school and then it's summer. I will update a lot mor frequently over the summer so be looking forward to that. I still need girlfriends so DM me or comment your information! That's about it for now... Stay Beautiful!