Chapter Twenty

Brielle's POV
I got up this morning with no one in the room. I got up, hopped in the shower, and got ready for our day off. As I was tying my adidas tennis shoes, I heard the door open and close. I looked up and saw Presleigh and Allie walking in, looking slightly depressed. Presleigh got in her bed and sighed, and Allie jumped onto her bed and grunted. "Does anyone want to tell me what's going on?" I asked. Allie sighed and said, "Do you want to tell her or should I?" "I will. Brielle, please don't think any less of me after I say this," Presleigh started. I nodded my head slowly, anticipating what she was going to say. "Brielle I'm pregnant." "What? You're fifteen! How can you be pregnant and I haven't even gotten my first period!" "Quit yelling at me! Ok, look, I know it's bad but I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to tell him." I thought for a minute before I got an idea. "Just let me tell him!" I exclaimed. "That might actually work," Presleigh said. "I know, I'm a genius. You don't have to tell me." She laughed and sighed falling onto her bed. "He's going to hate me," she said. "No he's not. He has no right to hate you. This is partly his fault too." "I guess you're right," she said. "I know I am. Now, I have to go tell Hunter that he's a father." And with that, I walked out the door to go find Hunter.

I walked through the lobby until I saw him. He was talking to Blake about something. I walked up to him and said,"Hey Hunter, can I talk to you?" "Uh yeah, Blake I'll meet you in the room." Blake nodded and they did this weird handshake before Blake walked to the elevator. "You might want to sit down," I said. He looked at me funny before slowly sitting. "What's the matter?" he asked. ''It's Presleigh," I started. "Is she ok?" he asked, clearly worried. "She's fine. I guess. Hunter, you're not going to like what I'm about to tell you." I sighed before continuing. "Hunter, Presleigh's pregnant." His eyes got big and watery. "You're kidding right? Please tell me that you're kidding," he said. I shook my head sadly. "This can't be happening. We're not ready to have a kid, we're only fifteen. I don't know how to care for myself, let alone a baby! I-" by now he was crying. "Hunter look, I'm upset too. But Presleigh thinks you hate her. She thinks that you're going to leave her. You have to tell her you're not going to leave her. She needs you. I can't watch her slowly die inside just because you don't have the balls to be a father," I said, now crying too. "I won't I promise," he said, choking on his words. "Come here you softy," I said opening my arms laughing. We hugged and I felt better, I think he does too. "Now go take care of my best friend," I said shoving him to the elevator. He laughed and I assume he went up to talk to Presleigh. Things couldn't get crazier right now.

Outfits For the Chapter:
Brielle~

Outfits For the Chapter:Brielle~

Presleigh~

Allie~

Addy's Note:Hey cuties! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I want you all to have input on the baby's name

Addy's Note:
Hey cuties! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I want you all to have input on the baby's name. So comment a boy name and a girl name. First and middle. My suggestions are: Maya Elizabeth and Mason Clay. But y'all probably have more creativity than I do. Make sure to comment those names and... Stay Beautiful!