Chapter Eight

Allie's POV
I woke up the next morning with a groan. Then I remembered what we had to do today and tomorrow. Last night, Bart told us that we had some fancy banquet to go to tomorrow. So today we are going shopping for dresses and tuxes. I got up and went to get ready. I showered, and got myself together. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Presleigh doing beachy waves to her hair and I saw Brielle getting her outfit picked out. I slipped on my shoes and sat on the bed, scrolling through my phone. Everyone was getting a date for the banquet, Blake's girlfriend was coming, and obviously Presleigh and Hunter would be going together. The other guys will probably find someone to take but I don't know who I will end up going with. To be honest, I really hope Daniel asks me. I have a feeling Jacob will ask Brielle even after what happened yesterday. Everyone finished getting ready and we left for the mall.

Brielle's POV
I was walking through the mall talking to Brandon. I was becoming really good friends with him. In front of us was Presleigh and Hunter swinging hands with Maddy. "Your brother and Presleigh are so cute together it's disgusting," I told Brandon. He just laughed and said, "I know right, I asked Presleigh if there was something wrong with her and Hunter slapped me." We were dying laughing as we walked into some dress store. We walked around for awhile not really finding anything. We walked around the mall for a little bit when Jacob pulled me to the side. Oh great, I thought to myself. "Brielle, I know that you don't like me the way I like you and I understand that. But I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the banquet with me?" I smiled really big when he said this. "Like as a date?" I asked. "If you want," he said smirking a little. I felt a pit in my stomach. I was still dating Bryce. Yeah, he might be a total butt nugget to me but I'm not a cheater. "Jacob, I'm sorry, but I can't go with you as a couple. But I'd love to go with you as friends." He smiled and said,"That's all I need." That melted my heart, and trust me nothing gets my heart melted. I smiled and we wentback with the group to look for the rest of our clothes.

Presleigh's POV
So far, we have been walking around for about two hours and only Blake, Brielle, Dylan, and I still need to find what we are wearing. We walked into Forever 21 in hopes of finding something for both me and Brielle. I was looking through the racks when I found a really cute dress. It was black and it had orange and pink flowers on it. "Go try it on!" Mahogany said practically pushing me into the dressing room. I saw Allie pushing Brielle into one and they told us to put on a fashion show. I laughed as I slipped on the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked really good. Like really good. I stepped out of the dressing room and saw everyone staring at me. I looked at Hunter and he was smiling really big. I smiled back and did a couple turns showing everyone, but mostly just the girls, the dress. Mahogany clapped her hands together and Allie did a weird little squeal thing and they began to do a victory dance. I laughed at them and turned around. I saw Brielle, and she looked so cute! She was wearing a baby blue dress that had red roses on it, and a black varsity jacket. "Oh my god! Brielle! You look so good!" I squealed. "Girl I already knew that," she said flipping her hair. We all laughed and went to check out. I paid for my dress after arguing with Hunter about me paying for my own dress. But I won because I threatened to not talk to him for a week. Oops.

Outfits of the Chapter:
Brielle~

Outfits of the Chapter:Brielle~

Presleigh~

Allie~

Addy's Note:Hey my cuties! I'm sooooo sorry for not updating the past couple days! I was pretty busy and stuff so yeah

Addy's Note:
Hey my cuties! I'm sooooo sorry for not updating the past couple days! I was pretty busy and stuff so yeah. I might possibly double update tonight, but I haven't decided. That's all for now... Stay Beautiful!