Love? or Hungry Bodies?

Bucky POV:

I suddenly woke up from this pain shot through my body. I suddenly got up and saw Crystal in this white jacket with black pants. Crystal smiled and set the shot down. Her eyes look like she was up all night without nosleep. I looked down and I saw these light burns on my stomach and arms. I also didnt have a shirt on I looked at crystal again.

¨what happen?" I asked

¨you were control by this person named HYDRA?" she said

I bit my tongue and got up. Crystal walked up to me and stopped me.

¨you need some rest, you got injured and you need to heal" she said getting me on the bed

I sat down in the bed quickly which made Crystal fall on top of me. I felt my body was getting intense like I just want to grab her and kiss her. Crystal looked up and quickly got up. I stop her by grabbed her arms. she quickly froze like if she just saw something bad.

¨uh b-bucky" she nervously said

I looked into her beautiful green eyes again. I suddenly started to fall into her looks. I also couldn't help with my body. It felt like if I was hungry for her. I frowned my eyebrows. Crystal slowly started to get up. I let her go and she walked up to the wood desk. I got up and followed her. I then spun her around so she can face me. She started to blush. I grab her waist and pushed her up to my body. I felt her heart beat was pumping fast and also with mine.

¨I have this feeling.." I paused

¨that I... cant... control" I said looking into her eyes,

I started to move the desk with my strength that I was pushing the her behind the desl. she close her eyes. I moved her and pushed her up against the metal wall gently.

¨B-bucky, uh we should start um" she said getting nervous

¨we should s-start getting up stairs, we got new from ca-I suddenly interrupted her by my lips that was pressed into her light pink lips.

I felt my stomach was exposing like bombs. Crystal froze like a statue, I put more pressure against my hungry lips. She put her hands around my sweaty neck. I started to push my lips more and more pressured into her lips. She did the same too. I felt my body that It was wanting more. I spun her around again and quickly get her on the white medical bed. I got on top of her and started to put my lips on her cold neck. She bit her lip and made this whimper sound. I bit her neck gently. She suddenly dig her nails into my back.

¨B-bucky" she groan

I smirked and kept sucking on her neck that I gently bit on. I put my metal arm on her waist. I felt this shiver down my spine that I just wanted even more. I stopped sucking her as I ripped her white shirt. I saw that she had this black lace thing? I didnt know what it was but it looked good on her. I got lower with my kisses as I started pressing my lips into her stomach. She started to whimper again which made me turn my hormones on. I bit her skin on her stomach slowy. She grab my hair and slowy pulled it. I got up on top of her again and kissed her with my hungry, wanting lips. She stop and pushed me with her arms slowy

¨B-Bucky we cant do this now" she moaned

¨but what is this that I am feeling?" I asked as put my lips on her lips again,

I bit her bottom lip. I felt her body that she wanted more. I ignored on what she was about to say. I quickly stopped and took off her black pants. She gasped because of the way I took off her pants quickly.

¨b-bucky s-stop" she whimpers,

I suddenly stop and looked into her eyes.

¨b-bucky, w-we cant do this" she stuttered,

¨what do you mean?" I asked,

¨We have to b-be upstairs w-with c-cap"she said

¨well.... they have to wait" I coy,

I put my metal hands and grabbed her small sweaty waist. I started to feel my body was sweating as well. Crystal stop my hands as I reaching onto her small strip pants. I looked up and raised my eyebrow.

¨Bucky stop" she said in a serious tone

I stopped and blink 2 times. Crystal moved my metal hand and got up. I turned around and saw she was totally all most naked. I got out of the bed and felt ashamed. I just couldn't help my body like it just wanting more and more from her. Crystal put her pants on. she looked at her shirt that I ripped of her body minutes ago.

¨c-crystal, I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it, my body let it out... I just dont know this feeling?" I said walking up to her

¨me too, we both dont even know this weird feeling that we are having"  she said

¨just forget what just happened" she said

¨but I cant" i said as looking at her long wavy messy hair

¨I just have this feeling for you... that I should be with you" I said as I felt my heart was speaking out of my mouth

¨m-me t-too bucky" she smiled softy

Crystal grabbed my flesh hand. She looked up at me and made a smile small. She looked down and saw this white lab shirt, she picked it up and put it around my body.

¨here, just wear this until we uh go upstairs"  she said,

she grabbed this towel and put it on around her body. Crystal and I headed upstair with our hungry bodies just wanting more. I just also wanted to know what is this feeling that I am having? is this called love? or is it our hungry bodies? I saw that Crystal went into this room. I smiled at her as she smiled back. I waited for her a couple minutes. she came out with this light pink shirt that matches her light pink lips. she threw me this brown shirt that looks like it was from Steve. I took off my lab shirt and wore the other shirt. We both quickly headed upstairs..

------------------------------------------------------------

ooooo;) you think Captain hear them with Crystal Ear speakers;) wait till the next chapter too see;)