Sorrowful Mind

Crystal POV: 

I got away from the car and started running towards him. I suddenly saw him in this sexy black tight suit that he had.... It look good on him...(wait Crystal snap out of it).........I started to feel so happy when I started to get close to home. After 4 seconds we were crashed together into a long and happy hug. I felt him smiling into my arms. He put his metal arm around my torso. I felt inside that I had make up my mind soon. I didnt want to think about that right now! I'm just happy that I'm in his loving arms.

 I looked into Bucky's eyes and ask him if he was ok. He shaked his head and ask me if I was ok. I heard Captain running towards us. He let go of me and Captain looked worried and ashamed with just only his eyes. I saw Clint glaring at Bucky, so he held my hands. 

I looked up and made a small smiled. Nastasha was also there. Captain looked at me and held out the red book with a small star in the middle. Bucky quickly grab my hand and pushed me behind me. I called out Bucky's name. I suddenly had to tell him about it. I looked into his eyes... He understand... I felt my eyes were tearing up. 

Captain told me that we didnt have time! more Loki armies were coming in. I cried and grab the book out of Steve hands. Buck then pushed me into a hug. I cried into his arms just feeling this horrible pain of just sadness and worried. I felt out of his arms and saw that he bit lip and look down. I knew that he was going to cry!, I never seen a single tear out of his eyes ever since I meet him. 

I grab the book with my shaky hands and open to the first page. I told Bucky that I'm sorry if he lose control badly. I suddenly saw his first single tear coming down his cheek. He bit his pink lips and smiled at me saying it's alright and that he was sorry if he hurt me! I cried and look down at the first page. I suddenly started flip the page, I suddenly found the page. I bit my lip and looked at Bucky.. He smiled and put his knife into his pocket. I felt tears coming down my cheek and onto the page.  I opened my shaky lips apart and mumble the first word.....

"Longing-g" I shuttered

"Rusted,furnace,dayb-break" I shouted

Bucky got down to the floor as he screamed in pain. I shake my head and looked at Captain. I cried and Captain turned his head away for he won't look. I cried and kept reading the book. 

"Sevent-ten" I shouted

"AHH" Bucky shouted in pain

I screamed and cried. I shake my head and yelled

"I CANT DO IT BUCKY" I yelled

Bucky put his hands on his head and nodded

"JUST DO IT" he yelled in pain

"benign, nine, homecoming, one" I cried

Bucky got down to the floor and started scream his guts out. I turned my head away. He grab his pocket knife and bit his lip hardly that his lip started bleeding. I cried and looked at Captain as he was sadly worried in pain in his eyes. 

"Freight CAR" I yelled

Bucky looked Controlled and mean look on his face. He smash his fist into the cement floor. He looked up at faced me. I quickly had to think about what to say. I suddenly knew what to say. Clint got his bow arrow at Bucky. I froze his bow arrow and faced Bucky. Bucky came towards me. 

"Bucky, I want you to kill all of Loki army as you can" I said facing him

He looked up and nodded. He look at Captain and faced him. All of a one just single second Bucky was fighting with captain. I shouted to get Bucky attention but he ignored me and started fighting. Clint grab my hand and ran to behind the car. I started to let go but he didnt

"Hey! CLINT LET ME GO" I shouted 

Bucky stopped and faced Clint. He grab his knife and threw at Clint. I turned around and froze the knife. Bucky stopped and looked at me. I gave him a ashamed look

"BUCKY I TOLD YOU TO NOT FIGHT THEM! I MEAN LOKI ARMY" I yelled as I pointed up to the sky, 

Bucky groan and started fight with Captain again. I got so angry that my body I just felt like I wanted to just..... fight him. Captain had his shield and block Bucky. Captain turned his head towards us. 

"Hey! you guys GO! I CAN HANDLE HIM" he yelled,

We all nodded and started running towards the Taxi cab car. Clint got down and got his arrow unfroze. He looked at me and glared at me. I giggled and felt sorry that I did that but I didnt want Clint to hurt Bucky. Clint got his arrows and faced me and Nat. He got up and threw his bombs arrow at Loki robot soldiers. Nat got up and started shouting at them. 

Clint grab my arm and look at the bus with people. I knew what he was saying! "to save them"........ I broke the the glass window and we both helped people get out. Clint looked at me as he grab this little girl out of the bus. Clint opened the door and people came out. Clint and I quickly ran back to help Nat to to kill these robots. I froze 2 robots and Clint us his arrow and kill them. Nat had her 2 guns out and yelled at us. 

"Just like budapest all over again" nat yelled

Clint got his arrow ready and looked at Nat

"you and I remember very differently" Clint said as he shot the arrow

I froze these bunch of robots. Clint shot them with his bomb arrows again. I froze the arrow and it landed right into the robot insides. After 1 second the bomb exploded. Clint grab my small waist and pushed me down with him. He was now on top of me, I looked into his eyes. He smirked and look down at my lips. I knew he felt something because of his eyes were looking down at my lips. I pushed him off and got up. Clint sighed and got up. I looked at Nat and she was on top of the robot. I grab Clint's Arrows and froze it into ice. I threw at the robot. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( NO!