Chapter 1- Background

5/21/16

Mika x Reader! Mika is the only one I can come up with stories for. Yes... I favor Mika. A Mika-chan fangirl here! Anyways... Here's a bit of background stuff about Reader-chan's life...

If I have any grammar or spelling errors in the story, please inform me in the comments and I will change it. Thx!

♪..:*o(≧≦)o*:..

Underneath Kyoto, a vampires city, Sanguinem, lies. Children beneath the age of 13 are kept as livestock.

It's a pretty depressing place, I'd have to say... Every day we live in fear of being killed. But with my family there, things aren't as bad.

I'm the third oldest of the Hyakuya family, after Mika-chan and Yuu-chan. I was orphaned at 7 years old and taken into the Hyakuya orphanage, where I met Mika-chan. Yuu-chan joined us a few months later.

After that, everything happened in a blur. A virus struck, killing a lot of the adults in the world. Only kids under 13 would not be affected. Vampires came and took us as livestock.

And there we lived for 4 years before Mika-chan and Yuu-chan decided we were going to escape the city together as a family. If only we had known that it was all a trap. A trap set up by the 7th progenitor to kill us Hyakuyas....

Only Yuu-chan and I escaped. We could have brought Mika-chan with us, but he forced us to leave without him. He would still be alive if we weren't so weak.

As soon as we entered the outside world, we met Guren-san. He took us in and took care of us. He was like a dad to us.

Four years passed before we obtained our demon weapons and joined the Moon Demon Company. Our squad consists of 6 people (A/N: yes, pretend one squad can have 6 people...): Yuu-chan, Mic-chan, Kimizuki-kun, Yoichi-kun, Shinoa-san, and I.

Our first mission is to help strengthen the forces in Shinjuku. We stopped at other places to help the people. And soon we reached Shinjuku, right when the vampires began to attack.

Little did I know... My life was about to change. A lot...

♪..:*o(≧≦)o*:..

And so my first character x reader fanfic starts... ( ^ω^ )