chapter thirteen.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN —
( Ryangosling69$. )

────────────────

────────────────

The mission was simple: break into the warehouse, take out the agents, extract stolen secret S.H.I.E.L.D. files and bring in the former S.H.I.E.L.D..

As Agent Parrish moved deeper into the warehouse, she could hear the low murmur of voices and the clinking of weapons. Agent Parrish knew she was outnumbered, but she also knew that years of training and the extra strength given to her by her father would give her the edge she needed to take them down.

Suddenly, the agents emerged from the shadows and surrounded Agent Parrish. Without hesitation, she drew her two katanas, the blades catching the moonlight as they sliced through the air with deadly precision. The first agent lunged forward, his blade aimed for Agent Parrish's chest. Agent Parrish deflected the attack with a swift parry and countered with a quick strike, the blade finding its mark with deadly accuracy. The agent fell to the ground, clutching his chest as blood pooled around him.

The other gang members charged forward, their weapons raised high. Agent Parrish moved with fluid grace, her katanas a blur of motion as she struck out at the men. With each swing, another Agent fell, their bodies crumpling to the ground in a heap.

The air was thick with the metallic scent of blood as Agent Parrish fought on, her movements a deadly dance of death and destruction. The Agents tried to overwhelm her with sheer numbers, but Agent Parrish was a master of her craft, her skill unmatched by any who dared to challenge her.

As the last of the agents fell, their bodies littering the warehouse floor, Agent Parrish stood alone in the centre of the room, her katanas dripping with blood, a testament to the fierce battle that had just taken place.

With a final flourish, Agent Parrish sheathed her katanas, the blades disappearing into their scabbards with a soft click. The warehouse was silent once more, the only sound the steady rhythm of Agent Parrish's breathing as she surveyed the carnage around her. Then, a door clicked, and her gaze moved to a door at the back of the room. Agent Parrish made her way over to the door, and without even testing to see if the door had been locked, she quickly kicked down the door and stepped into a small office.

A man coward in the corner of the room, his eyes widening in fear. Agent Parrish moved quickly, disarmed him, and tied him to his desk chair. She knelt beside him and opened up his laptop. "Password, please."

He spat in Evelyn's direction. "I'll never fucking tell you."

Agent Parrish pulled out a knife and stabbed his thigh. He threw his head back and screamed out in pain. "How bout now?" She asked again.

He groaned out. "Ryangosling69$. Lowercase R, capital G."

Evelyn smirked as she typed in the password, watching the laptop turn on. "Cute." She plugged in a usb that immediately began to download everything on the laptop. "Favourite movie?"