What If?

Love triangle. Two people love the same person. One gets to suffer and leave and one gets to be happy and that's it. Typical love story, yes.

But what if there's a twist? What if all of them gets to suffer? What if they're friends but betrayed each other for love? Is that it? No.

One gets to feel guilt and one gets to feel hatred. And some rumors start to spread. People begin to misunderstand and judge. That's life.

One gets to leave dear people to move on. One gets to let go but what if she can't?

One started to be happy with the person she likes. Talking about it follows. Reuniting with the person you once compete with but at the same time that person was once your friend.

Forgiveness appeared and everbody thought everything's okay.

But what if one gets to fake the forgiveness she gave and gets to hate her friend once again? What if she didn't accept their relationship and still feel hatred?

One decided to avoid. Go with her new friends and hate her old friend so much.

Some relationships don't last so it's expected that they would separate.

Sufferings started to show up. Regrets get in one's heart. They decided to just be friends.

One gets to regret everything and started hating everything. One diverts their attention to move on. While one gets to hold on. Funny right?

After everything that happened they wished that they should've stopped their feelings for the sake of everybody.

But even if how much you regret doing and feeling those things, things won't go back to what they used to be. Once broken can't be fixed.

People just have to continue life and learn from their mistakes.