When You Meet Them

Scott McCall:

"(Y/N), I got this, you should go home." Melissa said to you. You shook your head, and ran a hand through your hair. Tiredly letting out a sigh.

"I can still get a few more hours in, mom's out of town and dad usually gets home at midnight." You said to her. All you need is a few more hours and you can leave the hospital.

"Go home, you're still a teenager and you need your sleep." Melissa said. You shake your head, when the front door burst open and four boys carry two barely breathing boys. A pale one is holding another one on his shoulder, an arm is thrown around his neck. There was blood seeping through the fabric of his tee shirt. You quickly recognize the pale boy as Stiles, a boy in your History class, along with some of the other boys.

"Melissa help!" A pale boy with brown spiky hair yells. You and Melissa run and grab the two boys hauling them off to an available room. You have wide eyes as a porcelain skinned guy with ice blue eyes stumbles in, Isaac. He's holding in his arms a shorter boy and the boy seemed to have knife wounds all over, and...bullet wounds? Your heart is pounding hard, this is crazy! You were practically just an intern!

"Mom" The one who was being held by the boy with golden eyes gasped. "Get..Liam..." He could barely seem to breathe. The shorter one, Liam, was hardly breathing, blood pooled on the floor around him.

"Sweetheart, Scott, breathe, deep breaths, get your inhaler" Melissa said, trying to hold back her nerves. The boy holding him fished in his pocket, retrieving it for him. You lead him to a hospital bed and made him sit down. You quickly grabbed one of the nearest first aid kits and started working on some of his wounds.

"Thanks..Stiles" Scott said, quickly taking in the fresh breath. The boy nodded and watched as you quickly patched up some of his wounds.

"Mind telling me what the hell happened?" You asked worriedly. But part of you knew that whatever happened to them had to be a crazy story. Scott looked at you as you patched up were putting a bandage over the bleeding wound. He didn't have the heart to tell you he wouldn't need it. He knew that it would make you feel better if you were the reason he was healing.

"We ran into some bad people." Scott said, leaving out essential details. Stiles sighed as you gave him a look. You roll your eyes at Scott's excuse, and go help Melissa with Liam.

"Aren't you in our class?" Isaac asked. You nodded your head, as you focused on Liam's wounds, helping Melissa with stitching up his wounds. Scott eyed you and studied your face which was set in determination.

"History right?" Stiles asked. You nodded your head, still focused on Liam. You grabbed rubbing alcohol and applied it to his wounds making him cry out in pain and grab your arm tightly. You winced in pain as his grip tightened.

"Liam stop!" Isaac yelled as he saw him hurting you. He didn't let go though, instead his grip tightened and you could tell that it'll leave a mark.

"Liam!" Scott yelled, his voice more intensified. Liam let go and relaxed as you stepped back in shock. You looked down at your arm and saw the red mark that was starting to turn blue. You studied the mark for a moment and was about to turn around and help Melissa again until you felt warm hands wrap around your arm. You turned as saw the tan boy you helped holding your arm. He studied it for a moment before looking you in the eyes and giving you a small smile.

"Thank you." His words making you smile. "I'm Scott."

"Your welcome. I'm (Y/N). And thanks for saving me." You said. He smiled and let go of your arm, before you turned around and started helping Melissa again. She gave you a side smile and you rolled your eyes at her, blush starting to show on your cheek.