Naughty Stiles part 2

"Emily, are you gonna tell me what happened?" Scott said kindly to you. You shook your head. Pulling your knees to your chest, you burry your head, hiding your tears. Scott takes his eyes off the road, making sure you aren't hurt, before focusing on driving.

"Was it Stiles?" He asked quietly. He loved Stiles, but Stiles is still a teenager, he makes mistakes.

"Yes." You say, your voice muffled from your knees. Scott could hear it though, just like how he could hear how it wavered as you cried silently. Scott pulls up to his house and stops the car.

"I hope you don't mind that we are at my house. My mom kinda has a thing about having her car before ten pm." Scott says scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. You shook your head, not being able to speak. Scott sighs and runs a hand through his hair. He gets out of the car and shuts the door before going to the passenger side for you.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Scott asked after he opened the door and waited for you. It takes you a second before you nod your head slowly. He gives a small chuckle at how cute you were acting towards him. Scott leans over you and unbuckles the seatbelt before removing it from the awkward position it was in.

Scott slips his arm underneath your legs and then his other one across your back, before he carefully pulled you out of the car. You hooked your arms around his neck and leaned into his chest more, as he kicked the passenger door close. Scott looked down at you, looking at how you were cowering into him. Scott was forced to set you down so he could open the door, you stood there timidly hiding your head as Scott fidgeted with the keys.

"Hey Mom, I'm home." Scott said. Melissa nodded her head, too absorbed in the taxes she was paying to respond. Scott looked at her before grabbing your hand leading you up the stairs to his room.

"Wanna tell me what happened now?" He asked patiently as you sat on his bed crossing your legs. You were about to speak before he went to his desk to grab a box of tissues. He sat down across from you and held out the tissues with a satisfied smile. You let out a small laugh before taking a deep breath.

"Stiles and I were having a movie night, like always, and his phone kept ringing. I didn't want to be one of those girlfriends that read his text, but it was from a girl named Rachel and she was saying nasty things to him. And then Stiles came down, and he said that she was just a friend, but then I caught him sending her nudes, and I just... I just..." You tried to finish but you couldn't. You started to cry again and Scott shifted closer to you and pulled you into a sweet hug. You leaned into it, but you quickly pulled away to blow your nose.

"Emily. I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to go through that." Scott said. You shrug and sigh. Scott shifted once more, but this time he moved so he could pull you onto his lap. You leaned on his chest and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Can I stay here tonight? Mom's not gonna wake up just to pick me up." You say. He nods his head and you stay there for a little.

"I have one rule." He says. You hum in response not moving. You're too comfortable to move.

"You need to shower." He says, slightly laughing. You turn and hit his chest, pulling away from his grasp on you.

"Hey!" You say, you try to get away, but his grip gets stronger as he wraps his arms around your waist.

"Sorry, but remember I can smell everything and you stink." He says still not letting you go, laughing, and soon you join in on his laughter. You guys stop when Melissa opens the door and Scott let's go of your waist.

"Emily, Scott, I'm going to bed. Don't do anything. Got it?" Melissa says, pointing first at Scott then at you.

"Mom! We weren't going to. You don't mind if she stays in the guest room right?" Scott asked, slightly flustered.