You Are Pregnant

Scott McCall:

Your hands slightly shook as you held the pregnancy test in your hands. The positive symbol standing out from the company brand printed on it. You didn't know how he would react. Would he be happy that he's having a kid, or would he be angry that you're pregnant and they're still teenagers? How were you gonna tell him anyways? You sat the closed toilet lid as you thought out what you was going to do.

"(Y/N) I'm back. I got you something." Scott's voice was heard throughout your house. A wave of panic and anxiety crashed over you, as you scrambled to get yourself and your thoughts together.

"Hey Scott. I'm in the bathroom." You say trying to keep your voice firm but failing as it went quiet at the end of your sentence. You heard his footsteps up the stairs and took a deep breath, steadying your heartbeat.

"(Y/N) are you okay? Are you hurt?" Scott asked as he got closer and closer. You heard a small knock on the bathroom door.

"You can come in Scott." You say quietly. Scott opens the door slowly and you see relief wash over his face as he see's you in an uninjured condition. You squeeze the test in your hands and look up with him, putting on a small smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. You nod your head and look at his brown eyes, enjoying how welcoming and kind. He squatted down to look you in the eye.

"Scott, I have to tell you something." Scott nodded his head encouraging you.

"I'm pregnant." You said quietly, but there is no doubt that Scott couldn't hear you. His face went straight to shock and you started to tear up, your fears making you upset.

"So I'm gonna have a kid? The little human being inside of your stomach right now is mine?" Scott said astonished. You nodded your head tears falling down your cheeks.

"Yes, Scott. I only slept with you. Do you want it? I know that we are still teenagers and-"

"Of course I want it. Why wouldn't I?" Scott said, slightly hurt at your words.

"It's just that we are teenagers still, and I know many people will judge us. Plus you still have your pack to take care of, I didn't know if you would think it's a burden." You said, slightly hiccuping from your light sobs. He shook his head and kissed your forehead.

"I more than want this child." Scott said holding onto your arms.

"Scott, I'm scared." You said, and he nodded his head.

"Don't worry. I'll always be here for you."

Stiles Stilinski:

You had known for a little while, and were trying to find a way to tell him. You guys had already planned a movie night for you guys and you had set everything up. You grabbed both your favorite and his favorite blanket and you grabbed all of the snacks, you had set up all of the movies. Currently you were curled up in your blanket, your phone in hand, as you waited for Stiles to come home for the movie night. You had waited and waited until you fell asleep.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) wake up please. I wanna cuddle." Stiles said, exhaustion laced in his voice. You opened your eyes and you saw Stiles, bags under his eyes.

"What time is it?" You asked him. He slipped into the blanket and wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer.

"Bed time. It is way past bedtime. Can we do movie night tomorrow?" He asked making you smile slightly. You still had to tell him, you promised yourself that you would tell him today and that's not gonna change.

"Stiles I need to tell you something." You said. He hummed in response.

"You're gonna be a father."

"I'm pregnant?" He asked, his hands leaving you and quickly went to his stomach. You sighed at your exhausted boyfriend but smiled at his remark.

"I'm pregnant." You said to him, but he only looked at you confused.

"You're pregnant too?" He said as one of his hands left his stomach and traveled to yours. You sighed but laughed lightly.

"Stiles, get up. It's past your bedtime and I wanna cuddle."

A/N

I AM HORRIBLY SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE A MONTH AND I AM MORE THAN SORRY TO EMILY CAUSE I STILL DIDN'T POST HER REQUEST. Okay so that's out of the way, I know I didn't post Derek, Parrish, Isaac, and Liam on this one and I am sorry, but I just thought I should post something to let you know I am not dead, yet. I hope you enjoyed this imagine. Please comment I like them. ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER A THOUSAND READS. I LOVE YOU ALL.
~ Brooklyn