Synchronicity II - The Birth of Evil.

So what did do you think about my cover for my comeback of the newest Synchronicity? If you haven't the first one it doesn't matter which one you read first. This is just the answering story of Rina's questions in the first story. Which explains the Kagamines real secret behind the first story and Luka's past.

If you have read the first one I would love to say a big thank you for reading it to the end and moving on to this one. By the way this time I did the cover myself, the drawings and all the other stuff.

Enough with the talk. So enjoy!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I, Princess of Synchronicity was predicted to bring the world's end since the day I shared the same air as the prisoners of the floating city. That caused the whole city a chaos, knowing that I existed was a deep threat and the truth of my real father's death had caused them more fear.

Yes, I am a murder. King Crypton the first had died in my hands when I was the age of four, people accused me for putting the natural balance of the city off the scale and causing the city to erode. Synchronicity had always been peaceful ever since the city rose in the air as the protection of the gods from the World War X. A golden seed had suddenly fell from the heavens planted in the barren land of a village near the battlefields in the north-west of the world map. In less than one week a huge tree erupted the earth and slowly up rooting hectares of land then into the air. In the air nourishment washed the sand away from the barren lands, spring has sprang, the birds began to tweeted their songs until the day a three months premature baby girl was born into the royal blood.

Three months premature was consider as a bad omen as well as the number three in the city of Synchronicity said the prophecy stone angels of the Great White House. All babies who was born three months early was to be staked and burned in front of the citizen's eyes.What's worse I was also born on the thirty-third century, on the third of the third month of the year. But I was spared as for I was the first daughter of the Queen. Citizens had no rights against a queen's order and they did not dare to challenge the royalties. Soon after a sudden quake of city, few dozen of death including my own father's was in my hands. They were all dragged down with the crumbling bits of land.

Guilt clung on to my title ever since then, more glares and accusing fingers pointed at me from here to there. My servants gossiped behind my back and cursing me to die. My life was spared, still under the protect of the queen, until a half sister of mine came into the picture with her father, the new king.

I was completely abandoned after the little brat's arrival and was kept under surveillance in the west wind where no one ever bothered to come any more. People from all titles swarmed over this half breed that I've never met before, praising and sending gifts to this new princess of Synchronicity.

Jealous and anger welled inside me, so strong that I almost couldn't control inside this three months premature body of mine. I was always weak and often stayed inside my room, all thanks to this horrible fate of mine. When I was well I would wonder aimlessly in the Central Garden of the court, then be chased back into my room by disconcerted servants. Sometimes it keeps me up all night how a weak girl like me could bring burden upon the kingdom but if I could twist my history around maybe I could be loved and my father would never had died from an erosion.

One clear afternoon, I was well enough to wonder around the main courts when a guard grabbed on to my arm demanding who and what business I have in the main courts. I was dressed in my old but newest dress in my wardrobe, a dress I was given to wear at my father's funeral. It was tattered and short, only goes up to my knees. That's when I realised how much I'd grown since my father's death.

"I said, What is your name and what business do you have here?" the guard demanded an answer.

I haven't spoke to anyone for a while and finding my words was a bit troubling at first. But managed to get them out of my mouth.

"I...I'm looking for my mother." I managed to spill out.

It sounded funny at first as for I haven't spoken to people for a long time.

The guard grunted, his silver gauntlet tightened around my arm cutting off the circulation.

"Your mother? I believe the kitchen is at the other end."

He began to drag me to the opposite way, with me trying to beat like a little lamb.

"Let me go, let me go." I cried. "You don't know who you are talking to."

"Yes, I advise you to release her or I'll order my men to have your head removed. You don't know who you are consulting with." A new voice entered the scene.

My head whirled around, so fast the world was spinning around me. An intelligent young man gently gave me a nod of respect then gave the guard behind me a piercing stare. The guard responded quickly releasing my sore and bowing to the man.

With that I could immediately guess he was someone in great importance, someone who was well respected. His piercing ocean blue eyes had given it away.

"Duke Kaito," the guard breathed. " Please give mercy upon me, I am newly appointed and I do not know of what great importance of this young lady."

"This is Lady Luka," his voice went neutral as he addressed my name. "Apologize to her at once or I'll have your job strip off instead. You have a wife and seven children to look after am I not right? Keeping you alive instead would be better off dead with you carrying that burden of yours."

The guard trembled with fear, then instantly lowered his head with one arm across his chest and apologized softly. Soon enough that was done, the Duke turned to me and waved him away without a second look.

I watched him as he held on to his chin thinking deeply as he scan me from head to toes. Curiosity began take place when I should be feeling creep out and embarrassed instead. His attire exposed his status and wealth. Besides that, everything him about him was way beyond my reach. He was like a Greek god, lean and fit, perphap's Posiden's son with intelligent ocean eyes and matching blue hair.

"That's it. I shall sneak her to my sister's room and borrow one of her gowns." The Duke suddenly said to himself out loud.

The Duke returned back to Synchronicity and embarrassingly ruffled his hair as he apologize for his bad habit of talking to himself when he's thinking.

My face started to twitch. Then that was when I realised I was truly smiling for the first time since my father's death. That was when I began to fall in love with the Duke who's at a different level.