Synchronicity II - Exclusive

(At the filming set during part 5 about Miku's Crowning ceremony)

Rin: *Sigh* How come we didn't star many parts in this? (sitting on a flip out chair with her hand holding up her head, eyes never left the set.)

Len: I know right,  we're just  in for a small little scene and they wanted us to be at the set for the whole thing. How dull, I want to go home and play my Project Diva already!

Rin:*turns her head to face Len, astonished* Wait, you didn't bring it? 

Len: I forgot alright and Director Yamaha told us not to fool around during the filming.

Rin. You baka! He didn't mean that you can't bring it and it's not fooling around. It's called trying-to-entertain-ourselves-when-we-have-to-watch-them-steal-our-spotlights.

(Mikuo waltz in and wrapped himself around the Kagamines)

Mikuo: Why so glum my friends?

Rin:*tilts her head up to look at Mikuo" Mikuo! What are you doing here?

Mikuo: Shh, lower your voice my cherry.

Len: Is it because you're waiting for Miku to finish? Nudge, Nudge *he winked at Mikuo and nudged him twice*

(Mikuo pulls back and starts pulling a embarrassed gesture by constantly rubbing the nape of his neck)

Mikuo: Not really...I just happened to come by that's all. NOW my pretties let's get back to you youngsters. So why were you guys so glum before?

Len:  Because we only going to star a small part and this part includes no speaking! My fans will have a heartbreak!

Rin: Shut up. (she'd playfully wacked Len on the arm) You'll be wearing a white shorts and showing off your naked chest to your fans and it'll already give them a nose bleed. What about me? I'll be wearing a white bikini and I have nothing to show! My fans will be disappointed! (her hands instantly shot up to her chest hidding away from those two to see)

Mikuo: That's not bad, I don't get a part in this at all and last time I was picked out to be a robot and I hope I'm an android instead of a cyborg when I was acting it out. Cyborgs are just uncool and robotic. 

(Meiko rushes in with bags of bentos and cardboard trays of coffee)

Meiko: Oh shut guys! (she'd placed them on the closets free table) At least you've played a part and been on the big screen. I don't have a part at all but running around crazy as an errand girl. Lily is a new comer and she gets to play a part that is so uncool. (she reaches  into her satchel and pulled out a 1.25L of sake sloshing herself.)

(Yamaha yells at the film crew to cut.)

YAMAMAH: Miku not bad but needs to keep the tears going. Kaito marvelous with the affection towards Miku and Luka that's beautiful. (then turns around to Rin, Len, Mikuo and Meiko) ALL OF YOU SCRAM! It's already full of people and all I can hear is you guys complaining at the background.

(Embarrassed, Rin, Len, Mikuo and Meiko quietly left the set)