forever - chapter 8 "Lover's bliss"

I woke up in Jacob's room, on his little bed. I sat up and immediately felt like I slept on a huge rock. I looked around the room but couldn't see anything. As I was feeling around to see what was next to me, my hand ran across Jacob's steaming hot body. It surprised me at first, but then I remembered that Jacob slept in the same bed as me. Even though I couldn't see him, I could tell he was sleeping soundly from his loud snores.

I slowly lay back down on the hard bed. I reached over to put my arm on his chest when I felt a hot arm wrap around me.

"Good morning beautiful "Jacob kissed my forehead.

My cheeks became gushing red in a instant. I kissed his chest first then his neck.

"Good morning my love" I kissed his neck again.

Jacob's arm slid underneath me so he was holding me with both arms. I rested my head on his large bicep. His left hand was slowly massaging my temple as his right hand was rubbing up and down on my arm. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"What's so funny Nessie" he kissed my forehead again

"Well I was just thinking I don't need a blanket for the rest of my life" I let out a light giggle as I kissed his arm.

"Nope no need for a blanket, I'm a whooping 110 degrees baby" he laughed out.

"I wonder what time it is" I tried to look up towards the window but it was covered up.

Jacob grabbed my chin with his hand and pulled my face towards his. His soft, hot and large lips crushed into mine in an instant. I forgot about the time and even the day in that moment. I wrapped my arm around him. His one hand was still on my chin and the other was in my hair pushing me towards him more. I didn't want this moment to end. To be next to Jacob for the rest of my life was all I needed. Well besides my family.

MY FAMILY!

I jumped up as quickly as I could. I searched the room for the door or even a light switch.

"What's wrong Nessie?" his hand found mine in the dark.

"I have to check on my family, I don't know what happened yesterday after I saved Claire"

"It's ok Nessie I talked to Edward already, he said it was safer for you to stay with me, I guess those people are still out there" he kissed my hand.

His passionate side was winning me over. As I struggled with myself to either go check on my family anyways or to just get back in bed with my love that was completely in love with me as much as I was in love with him.

Pretty soon Jacob pulled me back onto the bed. I threw my leg on top of his and wrapped my arm around his side. I could stay like this forever. We soon fell back to sleep.

When I woke up again Jacob was gone from the bed. I felt all over the bed to make sure he was gone before I got up. I walked to the door and slowly peeked out. The room was brightly lit. I looked down to make sure my clothes were suitable before I entered into the living room. Rachel and Paul were sitting on the couch when I walked fully into the living room. Paul looked at me then at Rachel.

"Wow we didn't even know you were in there" Rachel's sweet voice rang in the living room.

"Oh I slept over" I smiled at them both.

I searched the dinning room and the kitchen for Jacob but didn't find him anywhere so I walked back into the living room. I sat down on the floor in front of Rachel and faced the TV. I could hear Rachel and Paul giggling once in awhile but other then that it was quite quiet. I sat there and looked at the TV for a good half hour before I got up and walked towards the door.