forever - chapter 11 "the negotiating"

Powerless is how I felt, but with in a couple of hours I felt like I was back to my old self. I ran to the cottage to check for Jacob, hoping he would come to my house. But he wasn't there. My fast paced heart hurt, but I will find him. I heard someone coming. I turned around as fast as I could to see who it was, Seth came through the clearing into sight. He was in his shape-shifter form. I was happy to see him, I took off running to him. Before I reached Seth he lowered his head and whimpered. Confused, I stopped running.

"Seth...what's wrong?"

he whimpered louder before he let out a loud howl. I knew something was wrong.

"Seth where's Jacob? Seth did something happen?" I started to panic.

He lowered down so I could get on his back. I didn't hesitate one second; I hopped on his back and off Seth ran. He ran towards La Push. I hung on to his thick fur as he ran the fastest I've ever seen Seth ran. He stopped automatically by the beach. I was confused when he let me off.

"Seth what's going on?" I looked around the beach.

Seth was already by into his human form when I turned around. He was pulling on his shirt. He took a deep breath before he answered me.

"Jacob he needs you Renesmee, he really needs you"

Panic struck me hard as I ran down to the water to see where he was. Seth grabbed my arm and ran towards the rocks. When I seen a few people standing by the rocks I released Seth's hand and ran as fast as my legs allowed me to. There he was, laying on the drenched rock motionless. Quil and Embry were by his side. I pushed my way through and was on his side at a instant.

"What happened?" I yelled.

No one answered. They all looked at each other or looked down.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I yelled louder.

"We're not sure; we just pulled him out of the water just a few minutes ago" Embry answered tears filling his eyes.

"Jacob, Jacob answer me, it's Renesmee" I tried to shake him a little.

I looked at Quil then Embry, "Did you try mouth to mouth?"

Both of them shook there heads. I positioned Jacob's head up and took a deep breath in before blowing into Jacob's mouth. I watched his chest rise and fall a few times before I pushed on his chest. Nothing happened. Tears filled my eyes as panic set in. I tried to do mouth to mouth once again. Yet again, nothing happened. My sobs were getting louder and louder as I kept trying. A heard a growl behind me. I turned to find all three of them crouching down around Jacob and I. I looked up to see the blonde haired witch looking down upon us.

"Did you do this to him? Huh? What do you want from me you bitch!" I yelled at her as I stood over Jacob to protect him.

She just smiled and disappeared. Anger ran through me, I wanted to smash her head into the rocks. When I turned around to say something to Embry, they were all gone. I sighed as I realized that they went after her. I never wished I had my mother's shield until now. When I needed it the most.

I knelt down to Jacob's side and slowly ran my fingers through his hair.

"Jacob please wake up, I can't lose you. I need you. Just wake up please" tears ran down my cheeks simultaneously.

"You know I can help him" an angelic voice came from behind me.

I turned around to find the blonde witch standing behind me. I quickly crouched over Jacob's limp body. I let out a little snarl through my teeth at her. I felt powerful again, I knew I was back to normal, back to my half vampire self again. My heart was sputtering as fast as it ever has.

"Renesmee like I said before, I'm not here to hurt you or your loved ones I simple need a blood sample from you and we are gone" she took a step closer.

"Forgive me, My name is Simone Rizzo, most call me Rizzo. It's nice to meet you finally, formally Renesmee" she held out her hand to shake mine.

"Why do you need my blood seriously Rizzo?" I glared at her.

She lowered her hand and smiled. "As you may or may not know I am a witch a form that not only knows magic but can also adapt to other forms of magic. Yours for example..." she walked towards the water a little before continuing

"Your powers as you call it, let's you vision things into other minds, now if I had your blood sample and injected it into my veins. I too could do the same thing...."

she bent down to grab a rock. Intertwining the rock in between her slender fingers, she suddenly threw it into the water. Her long curly blonde hair was blowing in the wind and made her seem fake, almost like she should be a Barbie. It took a few moments before she turned towards me and took off her black leather jacket.

"Renesmee I can only help Jacob after so long, so if you want to save your precious love you will negotiate with me" she stepped up onto the rocks.

My crouch didn't loosen up one bit, but after she said she could save him I took my eyes off of her and down at Jacob. Of course I wanted to save him. With out him I was nothing. I looked back at Simone and thought about it really hard. What could she possibly want from me other then blood.

"Ok. Save him and we can talk" I straightened up and knelt back down onto his side.

The witch walked over and laid her jacket over his cold body. She then took out a small vile from her pocket and opened it up. A blue liquid came out, as she poured it onto Jacob's forehead.

"Crepi glormious victorious brept ti" she closed her eyes and knelt down to touch Jacob's chest.

"Renesmee I need you to kiss him." She raised her hand to me.

"Ok" I leaned down to give Jacob a kiss.

Not a second after my lips left his, he gasped for air. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at his chest rise and fall.

"Oh Jacob oh my gawd. Are you ok?" I hugged him

"Nessie?"

"Yes baby I'm here, can you hear me?"

"What happened" His eyes trailed up to Simone.

The crease in between his forehead became visible; I knew what he was thinking as he stared at Simone. I gently laid a hand on his chest and replayed the last five minutes minus the negotiating part to him.

"Nessie how could you let her" was all he said.

I looked at him confused. How could I let her? What was I suppose to do, let him die? I slowly got closer to Jacob and gave him another hug and a kiss. I was so happy that he was up and alert. I smiled at him.

"Renesmee" Simone was trying to get my attention.

I didn't want to hear what she wanted now. Not after my Jacob was up. I slowly stood up and looked at her. Jacob slowly got to his feet and wrapped a arm around my waist.

"Renesmee, now its time"

"Time for what? Renesmee what is she talking about?"

"Ok" I answered Simone before Jacob.

"If you don't mind can we travel my way?" Simone took a step closer to me.

I felt Jacob start to shake. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. His body was hotter then normal and I knew he was mad. I tried to release his arm from around my waist but it was no use.

"Jacob you need to calm down or let go of me. I don't think you want to hurt me do you?" he looked down at me and stopped shaking.

"No I don't mind" Jacob's grip got tighter.

"Your not taking her" Jacob snarled at her.

"Jacob I'm sorry, but Renesmee traded your life for hers" the way she said it sent chills down my back.

I just looked at Jacob and nodded.

"Baby it's ok. I love you"

I gave him one last kiss before I reached out my hand towards Simone. She grabbed my hand and we disappeared.