CH 21: Troubles

IM BACK!!!

I also just culminated :)

Thank you so much for all the supportive comments and messages. They all kept my hopes up. I really thought I was going to die.

I'm still slowly recovering but I'm sure I'll get through.

Now here's the chapter:
________________________
Luna's POV:

I stayed there in that bed for God knows how long. With the paper still in my hand, I was ready to tear it up to pieces. But I couldn't.

I just couldn't.

They were gone. And they didn't even tell me good bye. Even my best friend and the family that I have here didn't tell me. How could they do this to me..

Just as I was about to tear the paper in half, there was a knock from the door.

"Luna..-,"it was Ally.

"You knew.. You knew and you didn't even tell me,"I whisper softly. A tear was fighting to escape from my eye. But I wouldn't let it. I won't be found as weak.

"I'm so sorry Luna. I wanted to tell you I really did. I tried so many times but you were so happy and I didn't want to ruin that. Besides your brothers ordered me to not tell you. I'm so sorry Lu-Lu," she apologizes, walking closer to me.

But I keep my head down, " No. You don't get to call me that anymore. You no longer get to be my friend. I don't need someone who is a liar."

I got from the bed, the letter in my hand burned against the skin. The pain and all the hurt was unbearable. I couldn't stay here. I couldn't be here anymore. I had to leave. I will not be known as weak any longer.

Ally tries to grab my arm but I just growl at her.

"Do not touch because I will hurt you. You may be the Royal Beta's daughter but I am your princess,"I growl at her. Ripping the letter in pieces and throwing it on the bed, I run out the room, running down the stairs and out of the house.

I couldn't be in there any longer. I had to leave. I had to be out. And I never. Ever. Will be in there again.

Ally's POV:

Luna ran out of the room, I tried to follow her but she was too fast. And before I knew it, she was already out of the house. I ran to my parents' room, banging on the door until they opened.

"What is it Ally?,"my father asks, still rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Dad, Luna ran away. She's out of the house and I don't know where she's going, " I pant, tears almost spilling out of my eyes.

"What!?,"shocked but prepared, " Go wake up your brothers and Luna's grandfather. I'll make sure the guards look for her immediately."

He kisses my forehead before he runs off and leave, " Don't worry okay? I'm sure she's okay. We all knew this day was going to come. Everything will be fine my little angel. Just stay inside and wait."

After he left, I immediately ran to my brothers' rooms. Fiddling with my shirt nervously until they answered the door.

Please Moon Goddess don't let anything bad happen to Luna. Especially with her brothers not being here to protect her or find her.

"Good morn-,"Gary yawns but I interrupt him.

"Luna's gone. She's gone and she left and I don't know where she's going," I started to feel light headed, but I didn't stop," Dad already left to go and find her and he wanted me to tell you."'