CH 57: Intimate

Edited By: julilly4598
Warning: Sexual Content (Alex fans!!!!)

Luna's POV:

Alex and I watched the stars from the balcony of his room. After spending such a romantic day together, I knew I didn't want the day to end just yet. The sunset at the beach was so mesmerizing but the stars here tonight were beyond compare.

"Thank you," I paused. "For spending the day with me. I really needed it," I whispered looking into his eyes.

"No need to thank me. You're my mate. For years I've searched all around the world for you, only to find out you were right in front of me the whole time. Now that I have you, I want to show you that you mean the world to me. I want to make you happy in every possible way," Alex stated as he kissed the top of my head.

I blush and turned back to the view. The sky was pitch black except for the thousands of brightly lit stars that scattered all over it. I'm sure human cities didn't see this every day. As often as we do see it here, I've never really had the time to sit and admire it. I guess I'm just no better than humans.

We both stayed there, holding onto each other as we watched the night sky. But I knew that once in a while he would glance down at me and smile.

Oh, Alex...

"It's beautiful," I whispered softly.

Slowly, Alex moves my hair and exposes my neck. He takes off the suit jacket that he placed on my shoulders earlier. It's the only thing that kept me warm this winter night, he pulls the strap of my dress down with it. He begins gently kissing my shoulder, trailing little kisses up my neck and down to my shoulder again.

"It's not as beautiful as you Luna," he growls as his tongue finds his mark on my neck.

I bit my lip down to stop myself from moaning. I swear, if these men had their way, I'd just be bound to a bed all day long.

Eventually, I whimpered as a big bulge pokes me from behind. In a way, I wanted to pull away and stop. I felt as if having sex now would ruin our perfectly romantic night. But it felt right. My wolf growled at me, wanting to be intimate with our mate. As powerful as Rosie is, she's constantly horny and ready for her mates. For someone that's supposed to be the Rosa Dorata, she's completely submissive to her mates.

"Alex," I moaned out his name.

He sucks on his mark on my neck and I finally let out a moan.

"What is it Luna?" he asks. "Tell me what you want,".

I moan out even more, slightly bending down against the balcony as I push my behind against his large erection. He takes a short intake of breath but continues kissing and sucking on my neck and shoulders.

"Claim me, Alex," I whispered softly being innocent.

In a split second, he spins me around and forces me to wrap my legs around his body, picking me up and taking me inside his room. I wrapped my arms around his neck, smashing our lips together. I opened my mouth and he immediately slides his tongue inside, fighting for dominance. He tasted like sweet champagne, intoxicating me with every kiss.

He drops me down on the bed and watched my every move. Reaching for him, Alex stopped as he pulled away once more. I tried to sit up from the bed but was quickly held down against the bed. Looking at him, he licked his lips as his eyes slowly roamed around my body. Alex walks up to me, holding up a hand to signify his desire for me to stay. With a blink of an eye, I was stripped of my clothes. No, that's an understatement. My dress was practically ripped off! Now I was in his bed, naked before him as he admired me freely. With one swift move, he takes the useless piece of clothing off the bed, having them find a new place on the marble floor. Alex leaves my matching bra and panties on. I mentally made a note to pat myself on the back. Black, laced, and sexy. I was glad I made the decision to wear this set.