Sorry but New

Hey guys so I'm sure some of you read all my stories including A Phantom in Sheridan.

It was originally mine but the person who wrote it is a good friend of me and allowed me to continue it.

I'm sorry but I cannot continue it. Something happened and I couldn't keep going. But there is a new story that I have. 

Instead I am posting a Harry Potter FanFic.

"Miss Granger, I would like to have a word with you after class," Professor Snape announced during class.

Hermione blushed and looked down at her assignment. Harry and Ron exchanged looks before the bells chimed. Everyone was rushing to get out of class while Hermione didn't.

Harry and Ron looks over at her. "We'll see you later?," Ron asks her before hugging her and leaves. Harry came next, hugged her and said, "You know how to call us if you need us."

He looks at their Professor before leaving and closing the door behind him.

Just when the dungeon door closed, Hermione turned out to find her Professor towering over her small frame. She gasps, jumping back but Severus pulls her body against him, bringing her lips near his.

"You're mine. Do you understand Miss. Granger?," Professor Snape asked.

__________________________

This book will be based on how Hermione, Harry, and Ron is on their 7th year and last year in Hogwarts as if the war never happened and Dumbledore is still alive.

Please do not read this if you are a hard core Harry Potter fan and you're going to kill me for every mistake I make.

I've never read the books but I do love the movies so please bare with me and give me some slack if you're going to read this story.

I will be for sure keeping Brothers Conflict and Daddy's Desire but I just wanted to let you all know because I know most of my fans and followers do love my writing and read all of them. So please read it when you can and once it's up..