Chapter One

I ran into the emergency room unaware of what I was about to hear. I saw Dallas's mom sitting in the waiting room, her swollen red eyes easily to pick out. But there was no one else here. No one else waiting for him, just his mom. She stood up as I ran up to her.

"What happen?" That was probably the only question I have ever been afraid of hearing the answer to. She wiped her tired eyes and looked at me.

"There was an accident..." In just a second I felt my heart drop in my stomach. Everything she was saying after that all slowly went quiet. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Watery tears formed in my eyes. 'No. You can not start crying Ava, you are stronger than that. You have to be strong.'

"What accident?" My voice shaky. My hands were trembling as I moved a piece of hair behind my ear.

"A car wreck." She uttered before breaking down in tears. I grabbed her, holding her close to my chest. It was impossibly now not to start crying, especially on what I found out this morning.

After calming her down I walked into the hallway falling to my knees. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Everything that was happening all poured out. All the sadness, anger, depression, everything. And so I started to pray. Hoping anyone up there was listening. I prayed that Dallas was ok. That the next morning he would wake up with just a minor injury and we would all go home. But I knew stuff like that only happens in those crappy movies. None of this will just go away. I prayed for Noel, Lisa, my parents and everyone else in my life whose lives are just as screwed up.

And I also prayed for me.

I placed a hand over my stomach. And my two week old secret.

I guess for you to get my story. I'll just have to start from the beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my beautiful readers!!!

Remember To: Follow, Vote, and Comment!!