Chapter Two

"Mr. Cain!" Mr. Ives yelled towards the half asleep student.  Luke quickly picked his head up looking around the room. The sounds of laughter erupted as Mr. Ives slipped a detention note on his desk.

"I'll be seeing you after school, Mr. Cain." Ives said before continuing with his lesson. I rolled my eyes as I heard gossiping. Not once did these two senseless girls behind me stop talking. I couldn't even focus on what the teacher was saying because I was too busy listening on how Maria gained 4 pounds over the weekend. 

The bell finally ranged leaving me with an empty notebook. I waited until the class cleared before making my way out of the room. Trying to escape the crowded hallway I heard a familiar voice call me. Turning around I see my best friend, Lisa.

"Hey why are you moving so fast?" She asked flipping her hair short brown hair. I placed my books in my locker looking towards her.

"I'm trying to get to lunch before the line gets long." I don't usually eat the school lunches but I missed breakfast trying to rush here.

"Good luck with that." She said as we walked into the lunch room. I looked towards the long line of students waiting.  

"No, my life is over!" I whined holding my empty stomach as Lisa laughed.

"There's a small Deli right across the street, we can get something there." She suggested.

"This is why I love you."  I said leaving the lunch room. Lisa has been my best friend since freshman year, we're seniors now. We only knew each other for a short amount of time but I feel like I've known her for ages. I loved her because she was different, in a good way of course.

We walked out of the building when I noticed these kids in the parking lot. There were three guys. One was sitting on their car hood, the other guy was leaning up against a tree, while the other sits on the concrete sidewalk. I saw smoke coming from one of their hands. And to my surprise they were smoking.

 I couldn't help but stare at the guy sitting on the sidewalk. Despite how stupid he was for smoking in the school's parking lot, honestly he was kind of attractive. The sun was hitting his perfect blondish brown hair that was almost poking out of his grey hoodie. His eyes were a mixture of green and golden brown and his sharp defined jawline made it really impossibly not to stare.

"Wow, who in the right mind smokes next to the school's parking lot." Lisa said shaking her head.

"The one sitting on the sidewalk, does he go here?" I asked looking away from the scene. She gave me a questioning stare before answering.

"Yeah they all do but hardly ever come to school, I'm surprise they're here today. Why?" I shrugged as we began walking down the street.

"Well, don't waste your time. He doesn't talk to anyone except for those two guys. Plus he seems like a total player."

"I'm not gonna waste my time, I was just curious."  And with that we walked to the Deli.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring, next chapter will be very interesting! ;)

Remember To: Vote and Comment!