[UNEDITED] Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Luhan's POV

"Wait here Han, may sasagutin lang ako na tawag okay? Wag na wag kang aalis dito." The deep velvet voice of Yunho echoed to my ears. Tumango lang ako. Hindi ko na magawang magsalita o kahit idilat ang mga mata ko.

The alcohol really takes a tool on me. I came up with a conclusion that maybe I like Oh Sehun. I'm not that stupid to not able to realize that. And I'm not too dumb para hindi siya iwasan. I will still avoid him at all cost. I've had enough for the pain I felt to the guy in my dreams.

Naramdaman kong may humawak sa kamay ko. I felt the electricity running on my fingertips that sent shiver through my spine.

"Y-yunho? Is t-that you?" Pinilit kong imulat ang mga mata ko pero hindi ko magawa. I heared him growled.

"Yunho? So that is the bastard's name?" His voice is so familiar. Where did I hear it again?

"Why are you here Luhan? Are you two dating already? Why did you hold his hand? Do you love him already?"

"Of course you already forget about me. You even blushed and let him hugged you." He chuckled darkly.

I frowned. Hindi ako makapagsalita pero hindi rin ako kinakabahan sa lalaking ito. I feel so comfortable with him. Just like with the guy on my dreams. I smiled at the thought.

"You're now smiling. What are you dreaming? Are you dreaming about Yunho? Or maybe Minseok? Do you really forget about me? I told you to wait didn't I? But what did you do my love? You forget about me and started going out with someone." His voice laced with anger and jealousy.

He touched my face. I leaned against him. My heart beat quickens. I can feel his breath against my face.

"My love, I let you slip through my fingers once. I can't let that happened again. You're mine right? Not Minseok's, not Yunho's. Just mine."

I can feel the sweet pressure on my lips. He bit my lower lip and swipe his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned on his mouth.

"Just Sehun's my love. I have already marked you since the beginning."

---

"Naku naman Luhan akala ko ba ayaw mong uminom? You made me worried!"

Hindi ako sumagot. Sobrang sakit ng ulo ko. Binaon ko ang ulo ko as I moaned loudly.

"Bakit mo naman kasi hinayaan Baek? Ni hindi mo naman napansin na wala na siya. Even that friend of yours didn't notice."

That's Minnie and Baekhyun's voice. I want them to stop arguing. Mas lalo kasing sumasakit ang ulo ko sa ginagawa nila.

"I'm so sorry okay? I know it's my fault pero magpasalamat na lang tayo na may mabuting loob na naghatid sa kanya dito sa bahay."

I frowned when I hear that. Hindi ko maalala kung ano ang nangyari kagabi. Puro blurry image at boses ang naaalala ko.

"It's a tall, handsome blonde guy who took him home according to Manang Cel. Who do you think it is Min?"

Wait, tall handsome blonde guy? Is it.. No, it is definitely not Sehun Lu. He's probably on the bed right now with the woman he was dancing with last night. So much for stupidity. I want to slap my face para naman magising ako sa katotohanan.