[UNEDITED] Epilogue 1.2

Epilogue 1.2

Sehun stood infront of the mirror fixing his necktie. He is wearing an armani suit. He feels the pang on his chest again without even a reason. He looks at his reflection on the mirror. His dark eyes looks so dull. You can't see even tiny happiness on his eyes. He really don't have any reason to be happy. He snaps on his trance when his phone rings.

"Bro, where are you? I need you here. I'm so damn nervous." His bestfriend Choi Minho called.

"Calm your tits bro. It's not as if your what is the name of your fiance again?" Sehun asked even he already knows what is the name of Minho's fiance.

"Luhan bro, my pretty Luhan."

Sehun gags that made Minho laughed. But the truth is that he really wants to puke. The way Minho calls Luhan makes him want to curse him but he has really no reason because in the first place he didn't even meet his bestfriend's fiance.

After Minho ended up the call, Sehun unconsciously touched his cartier bracelet.

--

"What if he doesn't comeo? I should call him." Nagpapanic na sabi ni Minho. Sehun pats his shoulder to calm him.

"He said yes right? He won't say yes if he doesn't loves you. So stay put and don't do anything."

After Sehun said those encouraging words to Minho, the double door of church opens. A guy steps in wearing white suit with another guy beside him. Sehun furrowed his brows because he can't see the face of another groom because it's too bright.

"He's really beautiful." Minho said with amazement.

Sehun froze when he finally saw the groom-- Luhan walking on the aisle. The sunlight is really bright but it is nothing compares to the smile of Luhan. His eyes sparkling with happiness. The pain on Sehun's chest is barely bearable. He doesn't know why it hurts so much to see him walking down the aisle to marry Minho but at the same it is soothing to see Luhan's smile.

He meets Luhan's gaze. Luhan's smile wipes out. The doe eyed beauty frowns when he saw his fiance's bestman staring at him. It is normal to stare but the way he is staring at him is different. The best man, an inch higher than Minho, with well defined jaw and emotionless facade. When he stares at the guy's eyes, he stops walking. Luhan puts his hand on his chest when it suddenly hurts. He can feel the tears pooling on his eyes. It mirrored the best man's eyes.

"Lu? Why did you stop?"

Luhan looks at Taeyeon who is coaxing him to move forward. He smiles but he knows it doesn't reach his eyes. He continues to walk. 'You are finally getting married to the one you love Lu.' He is convincing himself. As he walks on the aisle, he doesn't look at the best man again, just staring on his future husband while smiling. The bracelet that hangs around his left wrist feels so heavy as he get closer to Minho.

When he finally reach his destination, Minho held his hand for Luhan to hold. The latter hesitated for a second but he still gives his hand.