[UNEDITED] Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Luhan's POV

"Are you sure of this han? I'm not forcing you to be tied to me."

I shook my head and fake a smile.

"Yes I'm sure of it. Who wouldn't want Yunho as a fiance?"

Ginulo niya ang buhok ko saka tumawa. I stared at him. He is at the same height with Sehun and has the same domineering aura. But Sehun is the one you love. I smiled bitterly. It's better to be like this.

A girl with a long black hair scooted forward and kissed my boyfriend-- no ex boyfriend on the lips before hooking her arm on his.

I laughed pathetically. I wanted to believe that I might have seen it wrong, that they didn't kiss in public. We only broke up 2 days ago!

Sehun skillfully slid the girl's hands on his own hands, interlacing their fingers together. They looked at each other and smiled lovingly.

"That's Jiyeon."

"I'm so sorry Lu. I can't leave her. She is pregnant... w-with my child."

Napatulala ako sa narinig ko. W-what did he j-just say? I thought he's tired of me that's why he broke up. Nanginginig na napaupo ako sa sahig. I don't care kung nagmumukha akong kawawa dito. It fucking hurts. H-how could he do this to me? Am I not enough? He cheated to me with that woman!

"M-may mali ba sa akin kaya mo nagawa yun? Da-dahil ba l-lalaki ako kaya mo nagawa yun? Papayag naman ako eh. Wag mo lang akong iwan."

Pagmamakaawa ko. I can stoop this low because I love him so much. Kaya kong gawin ang lahat para sa kanya. Wag niya lang akong iwan. Mamamatay ako pag wala siya.

"No Lu! You are perfect, too perfect. Ako ang may mali. I'm too weak. You don't deserve this. Please let go Lu. I don't want you to be hurt."

He cupped my face and looked directly on my eyes. His eyes reflects pain like mine. He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead na palagi niyang ginagawa. He is already killing me.

"It already hurts. It fucking hurts that I want to die. Death is a better choice than live without you by my side."

Panic forms in his expression.

"NO LU! Don't do this please. If you really love me you will let go. You will be happy and will not attempt to do something that might hurt you. Promise me that you will not attempt to end your life. Promise me Lu."

Bakas ang sakit at paghihirap sa boses niya. Hindi ko kinaya ang pagtitig niya sa akin. I lowered my gaze and choked a sob.

"I-i pro-promise. I will be happy f-for you." My voice broke and let out a sob.

"Always remember that I will love you forever. Paulit ulit man tayong mabuhay ikaw pa rin ang mamahalin ko. I will let go of you for now. But in the next lifetime i will definitely find you and never let go. Maybe in other lifetime we will have our happy ending. I love you so much."