[UNEDITED] Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

Luhan woke up still disoriented. He cursed silently because the freaking sunlight hurts his eyes. He slowly sit but immediately lie down again on the bed muffling his screams on the pillow. Sharp pain prickling on his spine down to his lower back. When he smelled the familiar scent that's when he remember what happened last night.

Damn, he let his guard down again. Despite his aching lower back he is determined to get out of Sehun's room, to get out of Sehun's life. He get up again. Good thing Sehun is gone. When he reached the doorstep he twists the doorknob. He frowned because it is locked. Oh Sehun locked the room. Double damn. He was about to go on the cr hoping there is other way to go out when he noticed a note on the door. A familiar scrawl that he missed so much was on the note.

Don't even attempt to escape. You should be thankful that I didn't tie you to the bed. Call me desperate or obsess I just don't want you to escape from my grip again. Don't worry I only locked the door my beloved. Wait for me. I love you.

Still clever as ever Oh Sehun. Luhan has no choice but to lie down again. His lower back hurts like hell. He should have known better from the past experiences. His face flushed upon thinking the intimate moments they have in the past. Damn Luhan, you really have the time to reminisce. He buried his face on the pillow, his back facing the door. He thinks that it is time to face Sehun. To have a closure and cut all the ties to him. He is afraid to take risk again so he choose the other way. The thought of cutting all the ties to Sehun, it crushes his heart.

'I'm not even facing him yet I am already hurting. I really hope I can do this.' His eyes burn with tears. He closed his eyes to stop it from falling. 'I can do this.' He didn't realize that he fell asleep.

--

"Minseok told me about your plan." Sehun asked him calmly. But you still can sense in his voice that he is holding himself from shouting at Luhan. After Luhan woke up, Sehun arrived. The tension between them is really suffocating but they choose to be quiet. When they finish eating, Luhan was about to talk when Sehun beats it to him.

"What the fuck are you even thinking? You thought it's fine to kill yourself? For what? Because you want me to be happy?" Sehun continued, his face void with emotion. Mas natatakot si Luhan kapag ganito si Sehun. Mas gugustuhin niya pang sigawan siya ni Sehun. Kasi ang Sehun na ito ay parang bomba na hindi niya alam kung kailan sasabog. He flinched when Sehun suddenly laughed. Not the kind of laugh when he is happy. Sehun let his hands run on his hair, clearly annoyed and angry.

"Do you even think that the moment you will leave me, I will kill myself? Do you think I can live without you? Do you really estimate my love for you?" Sehun chuckled darkly. "You always thought of yourself. You are so selfish do you know that? You thought that the moment you will gone I will be back to Jiyeon and be happy with her? It really didn't occur to you that I will chase you even in death?"

Luhan wished he is deaf. Just like how he became deaf with his heart's cries. Because hearing Sehun saying all of these, hurts even more.

"You are my life Lu, you are my happiness. Nagsisisi na ako ng sobra dahil nasaktan kita noon. Dahil mas pinili ko si Jiyeon kaysa sayo. I choose to hurt you in order to save you. I thought it is already enough as long as you are alive. But it is still killing me everytime I see you emotionally dead." Sehun let his wall crumble. Tears started to fall. It's killing him everytime he remembers how Luhan slipped through his fingers in every lifetime. First, he let his beloved died in his arms. He can't do anything because Luhan loose his grasps the moment Sehun holds him. He closed his eyes while gritting his teeth.

"The day of the wedding, I can't take to marry Jiyeon. I only want you Lu. I only loved you. I will do everything just to be with you. But the moment I see you bathed with your own blood, I thought my world stopped. When you gave up the moment I hold you, I thought I'm going insane. I will do everything just to be with you love. So before I go to the paradise where you are, I promised myself that I will definitely find you in the next life. And I will never let you go again. But fate is karma's sister and she is way more bullshit."

"Do you remember the day that you got married with Choi Minho?" Sehun asked his fist tightly clenched. Confusion marred Luhan's beautiful face.. "I really expected you to not remember that moment because everytime I remember those moments I think I am dying."

"Minho was my bestfriend in that lifetime. I should have known better the moment he said your name, that he is your fiance and that you will be getting married. But because I'm stupid, I even congratulated you."

Sehun is really stupid when he let Minho take his beloved away. The moment Minho let out the news that he is getting married to a boy named Luhan, he should really have known better because with the mere name it makes his heart leapt with no reason. But because he is really stupid he greeted Minho with wide smile. He even let himself became Minho's best man. When he finally saw the beautiful boy walking down the aisle, his world stopped. The moment their eyes met Sehun remembers what happened to the past. Their past played like a tape. Sehun is sure that Luhan stopped for awhile but when he starts to walk again, Sehun thought he died again. Or should he say death is even better than this. He wants to kneel infront of Luhan to choose him but because he is so fucking stupid he just let his stupid fake smile displayed. He let his beloved married other man infront of him. Sehun thought maybe he really deserved this because Luhan also suffered alot when he chose to marry Jiyeon.

"I let you walk in that aisle. Dressed in white just like what I am always dreaming of while smiling at your betrothed. I only realize and remember all of it the moment I see your eyes. I am so fucking stupid right? I promised myself that in the next life that I will never let you go again and yet I let you slipped through my fingers again."

That's when Luhan remembers what is Sehun talking about. He is walking down the aisle. He is very happy because finally he will be tied to the man he love so much. He ignores the nagging feeling of rejection instead he continued to walk. He stopped when he notice the tall handsome guy beside his soon to be husband staring at him intently. The nagging feeling feels even stronger than before when he stared at the guy's eyes. When he saw the pain on the guy's eyes, he wants to hugged him and run away with him. He really don't know why because he doesn't even know him. But he chose to ignore the connection with that guy and smiled fakely widely to his soon to be husband. When he said the 'I do' he can feel the burning stare of the guy on his back. It hurts him so much when he said those two words.

Sehun tightly gripped his hands and brings it to his lips. "We have so many chances in the past but I let it passed. I know you can't remember it all. The accident in the bus, the time when we are in the Han river where you are together with your boyfriend as I am, the time when we bump each other on the train. There are so many lifetimes that I missed my chance. I think we have the right love at the wrong time in the past lifetimes."

"Now I won't repeat the same mistakes again my love. I can't let it happen again. I will broke the law of fate just to be with you. I will chase you in every lifetime if it means that you will be mine again."

To be continued....

A/N: Yeaaaaah finally updated! Buti na lang talaga at napagtripan kong magsoundtrip. I actually wrote this while listening to 'Parang tayo pero hindi' at 'That should be me'. Writer's block really sucks eh? And for OPNM, i really don't know what to right for now kasi everytime na tinatry ko magsulat ng draft, basura talaga yung kinalabasan so I will not force myself to write an update. By the way dedicated to my dongsaengs Oh_Luhan9477 and . And welcome to new readers! Keep on voting, commenting and spread Hunhan love~~ chingus 520 520