[UNEDITED] Chapter 13

Third Person's POV

"Why did you stop taking your medicines Luhan?!"

Baekhyun shouted angrily. He ruffled his hair in frustration while waiting for Luhan to explain.

"Do you really want to die?! You want to leave me just like what our parents did hyung?"

Luhan just lowered his head, crying while silently asking for forgiveness. He is too selfish that he didn't even thought about his brother.

Because of his too much love for Sehun.

Too much frustration, anger and pain, agad lumabas si Baekhyun habang umiiyak. Hindi niya kayang tingnan si Luhan. His brother wants to leave him. He can feel it and it fucking hurts. Agad siyang niyakap ng mahigpit ni Chanyeol na kanina pa naghihintay sa kanya.

"Is this really what you want? It's selfishness and stupidity Lu. You are doing this for yourself, not for Sehun."

Basag ang boses na sabi ni Minseok na kanina pa na nasa sulok.

"You want to end your life because you want Sehun to be happy."

Minseok suddenly laughed. The bitterness hit the atmosphere like a wave.

"Who are you kidding Lu? You are not doing this for Sehun. You are afraid to get hurt again and now you choose to escape."

Luhan shook his head while muttering 'no, no, no'.

"Hindi mo ba naisip na para mo na rin syang pinatay? He can't live without you."

Luhan winced at Minseok's statement.

"I know what I am doing Minnie. Jiyeon's back. They are meant for each other and I am the nuisance on their relationship. I-i need to... d-die, in order for them to be happy."

Luhan clenched his fist. Deep down he knows Minseok is right but he can't admit it. He don't want to get hurt again and his defense mechanism is to run away. He knows he is being selfish but who can blame him? He is too tired, too tired to even breath.

His heart pounding loudly on his chest. Yearning for the touch of someone with blonde hair and sharp jaw. Longing for someone with emotionless face but has loving gaze on him. But that someone can't hear what his heart screams because he himself choose to be deaf and numb.

"Sana hindi mo pagsisihan ang desisyon mo Lu. But I doubt if Sehun will let it happen. Kilala mo sya Luhan. Kapag nalaman niya kung ano ang pinaplano mo, he will definitely do whatever it takes just to stop you."

---

"I'm so worried Hannie. Are you okay? Do you need something? Are you hungry? thirst? o may masakit ba sayo?"

Luhan laughed but there is a bit bitterness on it. He just can't suddenly say that he is suffering from a heartache to his fiance. Instead he hugged Yunho.

"Hmm libre mo?" Luhan asked playfully.

"Of course... not, may sarili ka namang pera eh."