Chapter #10: Cuddles

Kim SeokJin's point of view

Since it was a winter morning, the sun didn't care to wake us up. But I woke up. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was welcomed with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, her beauty making my heart skip beats.

It wasn't long until I realized that she was so close to me. Her hands were against my chest in the cutest way possible while her legs were brought up that they were against my stomach. A strand of her silky hair was on her face, disturbing my view. I slowly raised my left hand and tucked it behind her ear which caused her to stir a bit. Even if we're sleeping this close to each other, there was a thing missing. We looked pretty awkward and not all like a newlywed's couple, maybe it's just me. I wanted to bring her closer to me and hug her with all the warmth that was left in my system, but I know I can't. I promised her that I'll respect her decisions and privacy and of course I can't break my promise!

She began to stir more and she moved closer to me causing my breath to hitch. She smiled and swang her arms around me, leaving no space physically.

"Nice." She mumbled and cuddled even more closer while stretching her legs out. Literally, her stomach was against mine and to say the least, I was very comfortable.

Building up some confidence, I lifted my left arm that was at my sides and as I was about to throw it on her, I swear I heard someone say:

"Remember, she trusts you."

Grasping the situation, it was in fact my conscience. I immediately placed my hands at my sides once again.

I resumed staring at her beautiful face, I heard a ring. It was the telephone. Cursing at the person who is interrupting me, I moved away from her leaving as she whined a little.

"Hello?" I said as quietly as possible as I heard a 'HYUNG!!!' at the other side of the phone causing me to pull the phone a little away from my ear.

"Wae?" I asked as I realized it was the guys.

"How was yesterday, huh? Did you guys do it? Was it good? How was noona?" Were the different questions from the boys. I started to blush at the thought of them being nothing but perverts.

"Yah, why would you want to know that?" I almost screamed but controlled my tone as soon as I realize she was still asleep.

"You're the first one to get married off from our group and of course we need to know how your love life is!" Jimin said as I mentally slapped myself.

"We didn't... really... do it." I said with little pauses in between. I was certainly not disappointed because sex is something I respect and want my partner to feel comfortable doing. I personally wasn't ready either, so it wasn't much of a disappoint.

"Awe, man." They all whined as I chuckled.

"How about, instead of worrying about Hyung's love life, go get yourself a girlfriend and find out how your love life is?" I said as they all chuckled.

"If only we could date." I can practically visualize Taehyung rolling his eyes.

"Okay guys, thanks for calling in to check on me. I miss you guys already." I said as they all laughed.

"Eomma, Jin hyung misses us instead of kissing noona!" They all complained to my mother as I shook my head as I heard my mother scream 'Yah! Leave him alone!'.

"Bye bye hyung! Surprise noona so that she falls for you quickly!" The maknae teased as I replied with 'arasso, now bye'.

"Jin?" A heard a little squeak. I turned around to see Y/N up and sitting on the bed while rubbing her eyes.