You Go Out Into The Middle Of The Night

Ross: He took you on on an amazing date, right on the beach. You’d been there for a few hours, and hadn’t even noticed when it became midnight. You didn’t really care as long as you with Ross though. “Do you wanna go exploring? I think we should go find something fun!” you suggested. “That sounds great!” he said, kissing your cheek. You pulled his hand, running in whatever direction you wanted. Eventually, you found an old garden nearby, with amazing statues and flowers. Right close to that was the other part of the beach, and you saw the Geese that were near the water. You drug him over to the bench right in the garden, and he decided to take pictures. He loved that camera, and most of the time he took pictures whenever you both would find something cool. “This one is my favorite,” he said, pointing to the picture. 

Riker: You were sitting on the couch by yourself, with you heard soft footsteps nearing. “You can’t sleep either?” he asked, leaning his head onto your shoulder. You shook your head, staying in silence. “How about we go for a walk?” he asked. You got ready, grabbing a jacket on the way out. You walked hand in hand, just walking wherever. You found a beautiful lake nearby, so he walked over, taking a seat onto the dock. You looked out over the water, while he just eyed you. “You’re beautiful,” he murmured  smiling into your ear. You spent the rest of the night looking at the beautiful stars, talking with him. 

Rocky: You were about 7 months pregnant with your first little boy, and super uncomfortable. You laid in bed for another 10 minutes, before seeking out to find Rocky. You waddled downstairs, finding him watching a game on TV. “Boo!” you said, walking up behind him. He didn’t flinch at all, and you gave a pouty face. “I saw you in the reflection,” he smiled. You sighed, “Well anyway, I’m hungry. Will you go with me to the store real quick?” you asked sweetly. “Fine,” he said, pausing his game. He drove you to the store, helping you out of the front seat. “What do you want?” he asked, walking in. “I want Oatmeal, Sour Candy, and Eggs drizzled with Chocolate,” you said, grabbing the cart. He gave you an incredulous look, but got everything for you anyway. You looked around for a bit, getting anything that looked good.

Ratliff: You and Ellington had been up for the past few hours, watching television. It had been a really lazy day, not consisting of anything really. “Hey Ell, wanna go out?” you asked, smiling at him. “It’s midnight though,” he chuckled. “I know that,” you said, pulling him from the couch. You grabbed a jacket, pulling him out of the door. You’re little apartment was near plenty of interesting things, so you knew you would find something to get into. “Hey look, it’s a cafe, and it’s open 24/7!” he said excitedly. You giggled, following him in. You took a window seat, sipping your coffee, and making funny conversation.

Ryland: You were staying with Rydel tonight, and she ended up going to sleep way to early. You and Ryland stayed up in the living room watching TV with Rocky. “I think we should prank everybody,” Rocky said out of the blue. Your eyes lit up, ready for an amazingly funny night. You nodded, waiting for Ry’s approval. “Let’s do it,” he said, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. You all got ready, leaving for Walmart. “Nerf Guns,” Ryland said, not needing to give any more of an explanation. “Whoa, look at this one!” you said, showing it off. He nodded, “Definitely get that baby,” he smirked. Next was the whipped cream, silly string, and everything else you could think off! Tonight was going to be fun!