You Two Get Lost

Ross: “Are you going to admit we’re lost now?” you grin, watching him warily in the driver’s seat. “We’re not lost!” he says, shaking his head. An hour of silence goes by, until he finally turns to you, “We’re lost,” he admits. You sigh, and shift in your seat. “Pull over,” you order him, taking the map. You get into the driver’s side, and after 3 hours, you manage to finally get home. “And that’s how it’s done!” you say, jumping from the car. 

Riker: You both run screaming through the giant maze, your laughter filling the air. “You know, I think this is the only time that I’m happy to get lost,” you shout, turning around to face him. “I don’t think we’ll ever get out of here,” he smiles, twisting a piece of your hair. When he leans in close, his eyes closing, you pull back and start running. “Catch me if you can!”

Rocky: “Where are you?” he asks, his voice filling through the receiver. “Somewhere… I’m not quite sure,” you mumble, worry spreading through your mind. “Count on you to go get lost!” he laughs, and you could picture him shaking his head. “Stay where you are, okay?” he orders. He finds out where you are, coming to rescue you. “How did you even get all the way out here?!” he chuckles, kissing all over your face. 

Ratliff: “Why are you laughing?! We’re completely lost, in a town we don’t know,” you frown.  ”I know that, but maybe it’s a good thing,” he grins, glancing over at you. “How’s that?” you ask, rubbing your temples. “Because, we need a break. Let’s go to a hotel, and just stay the night here! It can’t be that bad,” he reminds you, bring a smile to your face. 

Ryland: You and his family were at the mall, and you and Rydel kept disappearing on them. “Where’d they go now?” he says, searching all around. A few minutes later, you and Rydel skip over to where the boys are. “Sorry, we got sidetracked,” you grinned. “Lost you mean?” he laughs, pulling you toward him. “I thought I almost lost you for good!” he teases, nibbling at your ear.