You Take Your Kids Trick-Or-Treating

Ross: “Look I’m a princess!” she screamed, running down the stairs and jumping into Ross’ arms. “Beautiful!” he exclaimed, kissing her forehead. He set her down, and twirled her. “Do I look like a real princess?” she asked sweetly. “What do you mean? You are a real princess!” he said, and her face lit up. He smiled watching her run frantically through the house trying to find you. 

Riker: “I’m ready to go trick-or-treating now!” your son called, walking down the stairs with Riker. “Whoa! Look at you two!” you giggled, seeing them in matching Captain America costumes. “I’m a hero now,” he said proudly, wiggling to get out of his grip. “Candy candy!” he shouted, trying to pull you out of the door. “Hold on little man,” Riker chuckled, picking him up, “Not before I get a picture!”

Rocky: You were just now picking out costumes for your twins, because tonight was trick-or-treat. Your son picked out a batman costume, and your little girl was still deciding. “Do you want a princess one?” he asked her, holding up a dress. “Ew daddy no!” she said seriously, making the both of you laugh. She walked over to the superheros, and picked up a Thor costume. “It really scares me how alike the two of you are,” you giggled. 

Ratliff: Your little girl was walking in front of you, in her new kitten costume. You and Ell held hands, walking just behind her. You smiled when you saw her walk up and shout “Trick or treat!” “She’s so cute,” he laughed, watching her prance back. “Meow!” she giggled, holding out her hands for him to pick her up. “You having fun so far?” you asked her, and all you got in response was another meow. “Mommy’s silly, she knows cat’s can’t talk!” he said, making her laugh. 

Ryland: “I’m a pirate!” he said proudly, getting his candy. “Such a cute pirate too!” you smiled, grabbing his hand. The little boy gave you a look, and Ryland pitched in, “I think she meant a manly pirate,” he nodded, looking towards you. Your son’s face lit up, waiting for you to tell him yourself. “That’s definitely what I meant,” you chuckled, ruffling his hair. “Mom!” he said, embarrassed. “Aren’t you too young to be embarrassed by your mom?” Ryland asked, leading him through the neighborhood.