You're Not Wearing Any Makeup

Ross: “I’ll be back, I’m going to go get ready okay?” you said, running up the stairs. He grabbed your arm, twisting you around. “But you’re already ready,” he smirked, kissing you forehead. “I don’t have any makeup on,” you reminded him. “I know, I like it that way. You’re beautiful, and you definitely don’t need it,” he whispered. You blushed, letting him have his way. 

Riker: You were staying the night with him tonight, for the first time. You went to the bathroom, dressing in some of his clothes, and scrubbing of your makeup for the night. You came back into the living room, taking a seat beside him. His eyes hadn’t moved from you, “You’re pretty,” he said quietly and you gave him a weird look. “”I don’t think you should even wear makeup. You’re too beautiful without it!”

Rocky: He invited you out today, and you didn’t have enough time get ready. You decided to just keep it simple and have fun today anyway. You were walking hand in hand with down the street, and you noticed he kept staring at you. “You’re not wearing any makeup today,” he commented. “Does it look that bad?” you asked, hurt. “No! I didn’t mean it in a bad way, it looks good,” he smiled. 

Ratliff: “I love it when you do that,” he said, smiling from ear to ear. “Do what?” you asked curiously. “You’re not wearing makeup or anything… It makes it so much easier to kiss your beautiful face,” he said, smothering your skin in soft kisses. “And I like it when you do that!” you giggled. 

Ryland: For some reason, he had been begging to see you without makeup lately. You felt self-conscious, but you agreed to do it anyway. You came out from your room, your hands covering your face. He removed them gently, looking you over. He studied you for a few minutes, before finally speaking. “I don’t see why you were so worried. I mean, you’re still the most beautiful girl, maybe even more so,” he commented, making you smile.