Chapter 9

A/N: THIS WILL BE KINDA SHORT

~At the beach~

Austin's POV

"Glad were an official couple" I say as we walk holding hands. I look down at her

"Me too. Im really happy," She says looking up.

"Yeah, but lets not make things....." I trail off

"Awkward?" She asks. I nod yes. She shakes her head no "Never," She says. I smile making her smile

"Good" I say.

"Yeah," She says. We stop. I turn to her and lean in. Someone pushes me. Like 5-6 people were wearing black, and ski masks. I get up and try to fight them back. 2 of them grab Rocky. "AUSTIN!!!" She shouts kicking. I punch the others and starts running to her

"LET GO OF HER!!!" I shout. I almost hit them, but one of the guys grabbed my shirt in the other guys kicked me. They beat me up. They ran off with Rocky screaming 'AUSTIN!! AUSTIN!!LET GO OF ME!!' I just laid there and yelled "I'LL SAVE YOU!" I laid there bleeding. I grabbed my phone and called 911. They showed up. I answered some questions. They then rushed me to the hospital.

Rocky's POV

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I shout in the van. They tied me up.

"You dont need to know that, love," He says. In a British accent.

"HARRY?!?!" I shout

"Yes Love," he says leaning to me and kisses me. I shake my head so we dont kiss. "STOP THAT!" He shouts. I close my eyes and he kisses me. We stop "Niall, take her in. No playing around with her when you take her to the shower," He says. Niall picks me up bridal style and takes me to the house. He walks me to the shower. He unties me and strips my clothes. He smiles and then shakes his head. He picks me up and puts me in the warm bathtub. "Take a shower, or bath," Niall says. I shake my head yes. He turns so I can shower. I let the warm water run on me. I cry quietly. I turn off the water. I cant help but cry. Niall wraps me in a purple fuzzy towel. "Dont worry sweetie, you'll be fine," He whispers picking me up bridal style. "What if Harry rapes me?!" I whisper. "I wont let that happen," He says smiling. I smile.

"WHAT'S TAKING TO LONG?!?!?" We hear Harry yell.

"BRINGING HER NOW!!!" Niall shouts. He brings me down stairs. Where everyone else was waiting.

"Unwrap her!" Harry says.

"Im not doing that," Niall says shaking my head. I give him the 'Just do it!' look.

"NIALL! UNWRAP HER!" Harry shouts getting up with his fist clutched.

"NO!" Niall shouts. Harry walks to us.

"JUST DO IT!" Harry shouts making me flinch. I wrap my arms around Nialls neck and buried my face in his neck. Niall holds me tight.

"NO STOP IT HARRY!" Niall shouts. Harry was about to grab me but Niall held on to me and ran up stairs. Harry followed. Niall put me in his room and locked the door. I put on clothes. He puts me on the balcony and he led me down stairs. He took me to Austin's house. "Thanks" I say and go in his house. I see Ally making out with Austin. I gasp. They stop. My tears start building up.

"Rocky...." Austin says stroking my arm. I jerk back

"Dont touch me!" I say.

"Rocky I-" He starts. I cut him off

"YOU WHAT AUSTIN?! YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO TRY TO FIND ME!" I shout

"WELL AT LEAST I DIDNT HAVE SECOUND GUESTS WITH OUR PARTNERSHIP!!" He shouts.

"I THINK WE SHOULD JUST.." I trail off

"END THIS?!" He shout

"IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!" I ask

"IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT?!" He asks

"I GUESS WERE DONE!" I shout

"OH WHATEVER" He shout

"AT LEAST I HAD THE LAST WORD!!" I shout and put my hands over my ears and say "LA LA LA LA LA LA..." I walk out

"YOU CANT DO THAT FOREVER!!" He shout following me.

"I CANT HEAR YOU!" I say turning to him. He sticks his tongue out. We did that all day until I ended it.

"Look, whatever! Just leave me alone! I'll just go to Harry's house," I say. He sticks his tongue.

"I dont care! Go ahead!" He says. My eyes get watery.

"Youre such a jerk!" I say and turn and start walking away.

"ROCKY WAIT!!" I hear Austin yell. I ignore him. He grabs my stomach from behind and lifts me in the air. He spins me around.

"Leave me alone Austin," I say crying and walk away