Slumber Party

Touka's Pov

-------------------

It was my once a week day off so I decided that i would spend it with my love...Only if he wanted to ,of course. After all, he may want to spend his day off in the library or in the cafe or something. I don't mind however we haven't had a day together in a very long time.

We arranged to meet each other in the library after our last hour of work. Once finishing my shift i got changed into my green coat and i put my boots on. I got to the library and i saw him, sitting on a cushion engaged in his reading. I go in the aisle next to the one he is in. I sneak behind him and i place my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" i say

He sighs. " by any particular chance is it my favourite person?"

I can't help but release a smile as i take my hands away from his face. He turns and then his smile lights up the entire room and i cant help but stare into his eyes. He leans forward and kisses me on my cheek. "Glad your here princess." he says

I don't reply and instead I place myself next to him and i lay my head onto his shoulder. We stay there for a few minuites until he says " Well gorgeous, shall we go"

I give him my confused face and i say "Go where?"

He picks my hand from my side and then we begin to walk "You'll find out soon enough." He whispers. His voice is soothing and nice to hear. Kaneki tells me to close my eyes so i do as i am told. We walks a few more meters before he stops and lets go of my hand. I shake a little as i now feel alone. Maybe he left me...

I feel a pair of lips pressing against my own. I instantly know who owns those lips because they are my favourite. He pulls my blind fold off and infront of me lies a huge spa. I'm astomished. He has taken me to a spa?! I never thought he'd take me to a spa! I'm so happy right now. Well I'm happy whenever I'm with him

We got a full massage and it was fantastic. I got I see A whole different side of him and I like that side too. We messed around and applied a face mask i each other. It was truly a laugh.

Once finishing the massage we got dressed into our original clothes and we went back to Anteku. When getting there we were greeted by everyone so we returned the greeting and we went up to Kaneki's room. We both sat on his bed. As he grabbed the controller for the tv i went to my room to get my onesie. I put it on and I returned to his room. He smiled at me and I sat next o him. He played with the bunny ears attached to my onesie and then said
"Ill go put mine on."
I gave him a nod of agreement and he left for the bathroom. I laid on his bed, sniffing his pillows to get a slight whiff of his luxurious scent. He returned and he was dressed in his bear onesie. He walked up to me an pulled me into his chest.
"You see." He said. " We really are perfect for each other... We even have matching onesies!"
We both burst into laughter and we take a seat on the bed. Whenever we caught each others eyes we couldn't help but break the awkwardness by kissing one another.

I laid on his lap as he stared into my eyes. It was truly magical.

We are truly magical....