First Kagune

(TOUKA IS THE HALF GHOUL AND KANEKI IS FULL GHOUL!!!!!)

Kaneki's Pov
---------------

I can't believe that the manager actually took her in... shes like a stray dog who's homeless and unwanted. i must admit, i cannot be too harsh as she is a half breed. Stronger and smarter then any of us full ghouls.

"Hey you!" i yell at her.
She seems to have quick reactions as she instantly swoops Round and glares at me.
"What?" she replies.
"Lets go we are going food shopping."
She sighs and then looks at the manager who nods in agreement.

I load the truck with lots of bags where we will store the bodies.
we get to the cliff side and I carefully park the truck away from the edge. She walks over to the ledge and leans on the fence.
"Don't lean on that." I say under my breath. She screams as she falls and then lets out the loudest scream I've ever heard.
I jump down to see her sat next to a body.
"You know." I whisper. "We don't kill many people.. We eat people who have killed theirselves"
She looks at me and then turns away.
I hear a chuckle coming from a few feet behind me. I know what it is. I got alarmed when I hear something coming behind me so i dodged it. The doves..

"Get out of here Touka!" I shout.
She begins to run until she is stopped by one of the many doves surrounding us. I get my kagune out and begin to attack the doves. I get struck many times but none to knock me of my feet.

Bang! I get shot by one of the murderous beasts and i fall to the ground.
"Kaneki!!!" Touka sobs.
"How dare you!!!!!" Touka screams.
I feel something strange occur so i look up to see Touka and her kagune!? Its beautiful...

She kills all of the doves and doesn't start to cry until her kagune sinks back into her body. She falls onto er knees crying her eyes out on what she had just committed.
All the dead bodies lay around her and I cannot do anything but let her realize that this is who she is now...