My Own Little Present

Kaneki's Pov

-----------------------

I wake up next to my favorite sight. Her lids are closed and her hair is drooped over her beautiful face, hiding the majority of it from my view.

She groans a little and then she opens her eye lids to reveal the most stunning purple orbs in the world. I pull her into my arms and we lay there. Appreciating every last moment before we have to go on with our day.

"Stay here." i say bluntly as i walk into the kitchen.

I put the kettle on and I begin to make tea for my love. She is wearing her dressing gown now, as she walked into the kitchen I cant help but chuckle at her messy bed hair.
She punches my arm playfully and sips the tea i made her.

"Come on." she says "You have work today." I begin to walk out but then i realize something and say "And you?"
She smiles and walks to the bedroom "Not telling." she whispered.

I put my shirt and pants on followed by my apron. I spruce myself up and I head to Anteku. When i arrived i see everyone hard at work, as usual. I sit at my till and get greeted by everyone. Master comes in the room and say "Everyone!, We have an emergency."
Everyone rushes outside to see a group of many doves, all of which are huddled around a corpse. We know its a copse by the stench that flows around us. Defiantly not a human corpse, so that means...

Master whispers to us to charge towards the doves. We do as we're told and many people lose control. They release their kagune and sprit towards the doves to kill them.
Even Hinami releases her kagune, she must know that she has to fight. I free my kagune and i manage to kill 7 doves by the time i feel weak. Master unleashes his ultimate strength and manages to kill the majority of the doves. The remaining doves run away in fear. Im glad Touka decided to not come in today.

I finish my shift, serving tea and ' special ' cake, teaching Hinami new words from her many books and healing some of the injured ghouls from the fight. As i head home i walk past the corpses from the fight. Most are doves but there are the very few unfortunate ghouls.

I get home to see Touka on the sofa crying. "Touka" i shout as i run to sit next to her. "Touka, what happened?" I try to say softly although I'm terrified of her answer.
She smiles "Its nothing bad." she sobs. I hold her hand tightly and then question her "Then what is it?"
I feel her tears land on my hand.They are warm
"Kaneki." she speaks "Im...Pregnant."

Im shocked. I smile and i let out a few tears.

Im..Going to be a father!