Music Room

(PRETEND EVERYONE IS NORMAL K?!)

Touka's Pov
-------------

I had just finished my exams for the day and i just had to get over it all. All my friends have been ignoring me for quite some time now and i have no idea why. I cant eat my lunch in the hall or ill be called a loner and a loser as usual.

I cant bare it anymore. Tears escape from my eyes no matter how hard i try to prevent myself from letting them go. I run into the closest room and i sit against a door inside the room.

I sob and i begin to hear the sound of a guitar playing behind the door i am sat in front of. It begins to die down and then a voice says
"hey...Are you crying?"
I sniffle. "Maybe.."
"What happened the voice replies. I explain the story and then he says
"Well then they aren't true friends.."
Im confused on how whoever this is is so understanding but no matter.
"Who are you?" i ask questionably.
"Its best you don't know." he replies "lunch is almost over so you better get going."

I nod and " thank you" i whisper. i walk out the door and i cant help but smile. Whoever that is. They are truly amazing and inspiring. But who is it?

-------------------------------------------

'AUTHORS NOTE'

HAI guys! Its me heather aka the writer of Mini stories!

Love you all so much and at this moment in time we are 7 reads away from 200 reads!!! omg I'm so excited!! comment what you think would improve my book and the next chapter will explain who was behind the door and what happened to Touka!! stay tuned!!!