The Wedding

( NO GHOULS EXIST JUST HUMANS YO!)

Kaneki's pov
---------------

Nishiki and Yomo stood behind me in suits as i did up my tie. I was super nervous but excited as i finally got to dedicate my life to the one i love.

"Wow even kankeki is getting married before me and kimi do!" Nishiki chuckles.

"You just didn't make your moe fast enough." i mock.

"Ready?" yomo asks.
"Ready." i reply

We walk down the aisle to see Yoshimura stood at the end.
"Lets start." he demands.

Hinami walks down the aisle in a beautiful dress and lays flower petals all over the ground.
A very glorious music begins to play and i see her in a beautiful, most radiant gown i have ever seen. She has a huge smile that goes from cheek to cheek and i may have gone red for my love for her.
She walks down the aisle and meets me at the other end. I take her hand into mine and we face Yoshimura.

"Friends..Family." he begins " We are here to celebrate the brining together of Miss Touka Kirishima and Kaneki Ken.

He sees if anyone has any objections which luckily no one disturbs our moment looking into each others eyes.
"Kaneki ken, do you take Touka Kirishima to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
" I do."
"Touka Kirishima do you take kaneki Ken to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."

The audience screan an her loudly which makes me pull her close to me and i kiss her with the biggest passion.

Our noses are touching one another as we just sand there, indulged into our love.

................

My eyes awaken and i realize that the amazing thing that occurred was just a dream...I wish it was true..