Christmas Treat

Touka's Pov
--------------

Manager asked me to stay behind and help put together the Christmas decorations for the Christmas party and Anteki and of course i couldn't refuse.

I removed some of the lights and little decorations from a large box which contained a wide selection of decor to choose from.
I outlined the frame of the windows with some candy cane lights. I then decorated the counter with tones of mini Christmas trees and Reindeers.

I here the door open so i turn and say "Hello and welcome to Anteki." I open my eyes only to see Kaneki standing at the door "Hi Touka-Chan." he replies. I smack my mouth with my hand in order to stop a smile from arising.
"Kaneki." Master says " Im glad your here, now what do you say about giving me and Touka a hand in decoration in here?"
Kaneki laughs and then lets out a huge sigh
"Fine...Fine however i get a free coffee when I'm done. Deal?"
"Deal!" I shout.
We laugh and I play some festive tunes while we put the decorations up.

After finishing the super fun job i went to get my coat. I put it on and I left for the door until master said "Touka...Where are you going?"
"Out." i say blunty, as i walke out the door.

I pull my hood onto my head to prevent the snow from going into my hair. Singing my favorite song, i decided to go to the 20th wards Christmas tree. I stood beneath it.
I look at the lights wondering what it would be like to have a Christmas day...With my own family.
"H...Hey!" This voice alarms me so i turn instantly to see Kaneki stood a few steps away from me. "I came to see you.. cause I...I need to tell you something."
I look at him, confused and say "Sure...Whats up?"
He reaches for my hand an holds them tight within his own.
"Touka...I Love You..." I am shocked and i can't help but blush brightly at what he just said.
"What?" I question whether my mind is playing tricks on me or if that just exited his mouth.
"I love you Touka...your the smartest, most beautiful and stubborn person I've ever met and i want to know if you'll be my Christmas present by being mine?"
I blush and I clasp my hands around his waist.
"Of course.." i say
"Thank you...." here replies, His voice is husky and perfect...