Jealous..Yandere

(EVERYONE IS HUMAN AND GOES TO SAME SCHOOL!)

Kaneki's Pov
--------------
I was staring at her for the majority of the lesson. Just lost in her gorgeous purple eyes and her matching hair. The bell screams so loudly that I snap out from my staring and instantly grab my books.

I meet her outside of the classroom as we promised to do so.
"Hello there beautiful." i say.
"Hello there handsome." Touka giggles.
We walk into the corridor with our hands combined. We don't care what other people think of us as we are perfect for one another no matter what they say.
Touka sees her ' best friend ' from the opposite side of the corridor. Her ' friend ' glares at us and then walks off.
"Touka." I speak "Isn't she your bff?"
Touka nods and then sniffs a little before saying " She is but shes been acting very strange since we started dating." I frown and then hug Touka tightly "Your never alone by the way."
Touka sinks into my arms and we carry on walking.

- Time passes to lunch time!-

Touka's Pov
--------------
I told Kaneki that I couldn't eat lunch with him today as i promised I would meet my bff on the roof for some lunch.
Once getting there she is leaning faints the railing, looking content as ever. i walk over there and she seems to know I'm there..
"Touka..." she whispers
I get a little worried as I've never seen her like this before.
"What's up?" i say trying to sound gangsta to lighten the mood.
" It's about time you let Kaneki been mine,What do you say?"
I'm shocked and i go to punch her. She grabs my wrist and pins me against the railing. I scream however it seems nobody has heard me...
"This was well too easy.." she sighs " Goodbye Touka-chan!" She pushes me off the roof.

The last thing i hear was her disgraceful laugh.

And then....

Darkness......