Ariana

Tysm for 60+ reads! I love you all and please don't be scared or shy to tell me what you think of me as a writer
-------------------------------------------------------
I wrapped my arms around the little girl who said I was her idol.
My fans made me so happy.
Without them, I would be no where near as good as I am now.
"Ms. Grande?" Someone asked. I turned, trying to find the face of the woman talking. It was a young woman, maybe around early twenties no younger than myself. She had on a bright pink vest with a long sleeved tee underneath and slacks of a baby blue.
Stylish.
She was pretty, with long red hair and her makeup was done perfectly.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Can I ask you a few questions?"
"Regarding what?" I asked, smiling for another picture.
"You and Justin." She said, her voice quivering.
"Sure!" I said, happy to talk about my relationship.
"Great. Meet me at 83rd avenue at 6:30 sharp."
She told me before turning and walking away.

              83rd avenue was quiet considering the crime that happened on that street. I prayed that the lady I had accepted an interview with was crime-free. I didn't want to be seen with a non-friend who had a record. My career would be over in five seconds flat.
"Ariana!" A voice shouted. I looked across the road. Standing in front of a little pub was the woman. I made my way across the street and she hugged me, squeezing slightly.
"Nice to see you made it! I forgot to tell you my name by the way. It's Serena. Serena Gallows. I'm an interviewer for People magazine. My boss, Macy Chace, asked me to interview you and Justin and see how everything's going."
She seemed nice enough.
"Follow me!" Serena yelled over the blaring music, turning and continuing to go inside the pub. I followed, of course. Serena settled on a small two seated table by a window with a nice view of a garbage filled alley. Why they would have a window looking out into that was beyond me.
"Okay! Let's start. Oh! I'm sorry for calling you Ariana, Ms. Grande. That was rude and unprofessional."
"No," I started. "It's okay. You can call me Ariana or Ari. Ms. Grande makes me my grandmother."
Serena laughed and agreed on Ari.
"I like it!" She told me. I smiled.
"Okay, first question. How long have you and Justin been together?"
"Almost a year and a half." I stated, happy to reveal that.
"Okay good! Second question, how is it to see Justin do meet and greets. Do you ever get jealous?"
"Um... not really." I replied. She was way to energetic, even for me. "I've only been jealous once, and that was when he and something Gomez hugged at the BBMAS."
Serena nodded and wrote ferociously onto a piece of paper. I thought that pen was going to bust.
"Mm. Do you plan on continuing your life with him?"
I smiled. "Yes. Yes I do. Justin is perfect. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."
Serena gave me a sympathetic look.
That worried me.
What was that for? Did she think Justin wasn't perfect? We're her eyes not open?
"If one of your exes came back would you leave Justin for him?" She asked, eyeing me from behind her long lashes.
"No! Never!" I said, quickly becoming regressive toward her.
"Not even Sean?"
"No! Not even Sean." I answered honestly.
"Okay, Ari. We're done here." Serena said, as she got up grabbing her paper.
"Yay." I said, quiet enough that Serena didn't hear me.
"Thank you." She said, hugging me, before she left to look for the pub exit.
I bought some wine and went home.