Ariana

I awoke to feeling his warm arms wrap around me.
I felt safe being next to him.
Justin was adorable as he slept. His dimples were there even when he wasn't smiling and his arms were warm as they wrapped around your body. I snuggled into his chest and covered my face with our blankets. His little chuckle made me smile.
"Good morning, beautiful." He said to me, as he kissed my forehead.
"Does it have to be morning?" I asked, wanting the sun to go down so I could just lay in his embrace.
"Yes my love, I'm afraid so."
I loved when he called me that. My heart melted as he smiled at me.
Those dimples.
Ugh.
I rolled myself out of the bed and made my way to my dresser pulling out a pair of shorts and a long sleeved shirt with Rhianna on the front. I pulled off my night gown and threw it in the hamper as I replaced it with my newly found clothes.
"Dang." Justin said.
I turned to find him staring at me. His eyes open in amazement.
I looked down at myself, all of a sudden self conscious. I pulled the shirt over my head and laughed as I heard my own single play.
"You make me feel like a dangerous woman..." the lyrics blasted out of Justin's phone. All of a sudden he was next to me, his big arm around my waist.
"Do I make you feel like a dangerous woman?" He whispered in my ear. His voice low and husky. My heart thudded in my ears, sounding like a Civil War drum.
"Yes you do." I said, trying to keep my cool.
He has no effect on you, Ari. Pull yourself together.
I looked into his brown eyes and smiled. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me. Long and slow.
I don't deserve this.
I never wanted to let go of him.
The thought of loosing my Justin left a sinking feeling in the bottom of my stomach and the thought that he wasn't just mine.