Ariana

I honestly can't believe I'm 6 away from 100 reads!! I love you guys so much!! Ty for 230+ followers❤️ I hope I live up to your expectations! Don't forget to leave a comment!
-------------------------------------------------------
My head pounded.
What happened last night?
I sat up and looked at the clock on my nightstand.
3:45.
It was to early to be up.
A warm arm wrapped itself around my waist, scaring me half to death.
"Your up early, babe." A male voice said.
Shit. What did I do last night??
"I know. A little to early for me too." I said. "Who are you?"
"It's Justin." The man said, sitting up. I smiled and laughed at my stupidity.
He was back.
"Well, that was fast." I said, leaning down to kiss his lips softly.
"I missed you, babe." He said, pulling me on top of him and settling his hands on my sides. He was so sweet and the perfect gentlemen. He deepened the kiss and I smiled against his perfect lips.
"I missed you too."
"I love you, Ariana Grande Butera." He told me, pulling away the merest of centimeters.
"I love you as well, Justin Drew Beiber."
He laughed and pushed me off, carefully as if I was delicate instead of the twenty three year old women that I actually was.
"Get some sleep, goof." He said, making his body match up with my mind perfectly. I turned and buried my head into his chest and fell asleep, dreaming about Justin and our future.