Selena

Oh my gosh! 80 views and 170+ followers!! You all
Make me happy! I hope I have a chance at making it big with my stories! I'm thinking of starting another one because I like doing several stories at one time. I like juggling💗
Keep reading!
Don't be scared/shy to comment what you think! I would love some feedback! Go ahead and tap that star too!
{ The ex In this chapter is 100% fictional and just a figment of my imagination! }
-------------------------------------------------------
He stared me in my eyes and smiled. His teeth used to be as white as porcelain and now they were as yellow as the sun. He had lost weight to.
A lot of weight.
"Hello, Sel." He had said. It was easy to read lips and I was an expert at it. I wanted to cry. He had hurt me. Tried to get me to do heroin with him. From my place on the stage I could see the holes from hundreds of needles in his arms. They were purple and blue and the tissue was bunched up.
Continue the show, Selena!!
I looked away from him, and smiled at my hundreds of fans as I raised my lips to the microphone and began to sing;
"Our love was made to rule the world."
He stared at me.
"You came and ruined the perfect girl."
His eyes stared through my soul.
"Our love was made to rule the world."
When I finished my first song, I looked through the crowd, deciding on which beautiful face to choose to come onto the stage with me.
I found someone.
"You!" I yelled into the microphone. "In the back with the baby blue tee! Yeah you!"
A little girl, only around six, made her way through the hundreds of people. She reminded
Me of myself When I was that young. I decided on a song quickly in my head and thought it matched me at that age.
"Who says?" I started. I handed the little girl a microphone and she sang loud and clear into it, a little shaky at first but she grew. Her voice was extremely mature for her age.
"Who says your not perfect? Who says your not worth it?"
I smiled as I let her take up the ending of the song. It was so old, but it still had a beautiful meaning behind the lyrics.
When she ended, she stared at me and I smiled. She ran to me with the biggest smile on her face and wrapped her arms around me.
"I love you, Selena!" She said in my ear. "Your my idol! One day, I hope I'm just like you."
I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"One day, I hope to be like you." I said. "What's your name?"
"Sophie. Sophia Grace."
I picked up my microphone and faced the crowd. "Applaud for the beautiful and talented Sophia Grace!"
The crowd stood and clapped like nothing mattered.
I watched as a light flashed in Sophia's young eyes.
I had done a beautiful thing.
I had found the next singer, and had just helped her get started.
"Thank you." She said to me, smiling so big I thought her lips would split. "Thank you so much, Selena."
"No problem." I said, and I meant it.