Come Again Please Part 2

Connie's P.o.v
I can't stop thinking about that Chandler boy. It's been 14 hours since I last saw him. I somehow miss him...?

They way he smiled at me and his blue eyes that sparkled. He was so good looking.

*At Your Best friend's party*
"Hey bestie" I hugged her. "Hey, enjoy the party" She says.

"Here's the gift" I winked as I gave her a huge box. "OMG thank you so much! You didn't have to bring me anything".

I gave her a glare, a very serious glare... Then burst into laughter. I never be take anything seriously.

There are many people at the party. Even some of them I haven't met before. Good thing that I chose the right thing to wear. ( Choose from the image below)

"Here for a dance?" I got startled from the voice behind me

"Here for a dance?" I got startled from the voice behind me. I felt a warm breath in the back of my neck.

I turned around and gasped. Realizing what I did I blushed. "Um yeah sure" I said. He took my hand gently. His hands fit mine perfectly.

A slow song was playing. We got closer, he put his hands on my waist and and I placed my arms around his neck. He was a few inches taller than me, even with the heels. So I had to get closer in order to keep my arms around him. We moved at the rhythm of the song.

"What's your name babe?" He asked me. "Connie" I said.

"That's a very gorgeous name, like you"

"Thank you" I blushed and looked down. "I'm Chandler" I looked up. If only you knew.

"Nice to meet you Chandler" I told him. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well" He got closer to my ear. "Don't forget to please come again".

 "Don't forget to please come again"