Part 10- When A Woman's Fed Up/Love & War

The song I Picked for this chapter: Tamar Braxton Love & War Click Link to hear song ---->

Chance POV:

Rolling out of bed thinking bout what was said at the club walking in the bath room pulling the toilet seat up.

Sighs!!!

After flushing the toilet in washing my hands I grabbed sum pills for my headache.

I remember everything clear as day. Yall kno I ain't mean to choke her but all a nigga seen was red in all that love. I had for her was replaced wit  hate.

Damn  all the bitches I cheated on her with let's not count the bitches from other states.

But I know she still love me in she will forgive me like she always do.

I'm still mad bout my seeds but it ain't like we can't try again. (Smiling)

Lemme call this nigga Nix...

Wuz gd nigga so wat's the verdict!!!

She gonna be released in the moring!!

I know she pissed at me I never put my hands on her you know that bro!!

I kno nigga shyt just got outta hand!!

When she get home imma head ova there take her out in fix this so we can get back on track this jus a bump in the road for us ya kno!!

Bro sighs!!

Nigga I kno you ya ass to quite wat the fuck is gd speak on it nigga!!!

She said she done with you she know this fight was all on her but she said when she get out she is leaving in she done with you she want nothing to do with you anymore.

Nah nigga she don't mean that she jus madd rih now!!!

Phoenix POV:

I knew this nigga was in denial but I seen it in her face she done forreal.

Bro to be truthful she fed up nigga in yea we all kno it was wrong for her to keep this from you. she done nigga be glad she ain't find out bout the outta state bitches in jus these local hoes.

Chance POV:

What you mean she leaving im on my way there.

I don't think that's a good idea but knowing you nigga you gonna come neway.

 so i'll see you when you get here we at Montefiore Hospital room 317.

Throwing on my gear after I took a shower looking good in smelling fresh gotta look good for my baby yall.

After I pulled into the parking area of the hospital got into the elevator making my way to my baby room.

Walking inside seeing my baby made a nigga feel good inside.

Wussup Melinda wuz good bro?

What is he doin here get out!!

Calm down baby they need to talk this out like adults!!